ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by neil2"
neil2

Score: 0
  • neil2
  • Posted: Aug 25, 2010
  • Score: 0
This app does not appear in the app store for an HTC Wildfire. Any chance you could add Small Screen support? - Neil
neil2

Posted Jun 23, 2009 in: Importance order in context view
  • neil2
  • Posted: Jun 23, 2009
Thanks to both of you for your helpful replies. I will look forward to the modifiers being included in the importance formula one day, it will be much more logical when a task that can't be done today isn't placed above one that can. In the meantime I'm trying sorting by due date then priority to see how I get on.
Thanks
Neil
neil2

Posted Jun 22, 2009 in: Importance order in context view
  • neil2
  • Posted: Jun 22, 2009
Hi, I am fairly new to Toodledo but finding it a very useful tool. I find that I most often use the context view, where I have tabs for Home and Work. Toodledo orders the tasks fairly well, calculating an importance that seems to be based on priority and due date.
I have started using the > and = operators for some due dates, because there are tasks that can only be done on or after a particular date (for example sending in my weekly highlight report which must be done on the Friday). However, I am finding that if such a task has a high priority, Toodledo puts it above tasks that have a lower priority but are due sooner - even though it knows the "=" or ">" task can't be done before the lower priority one. Is this something I'm doing wrong in assigning my dates and priorities, or is there a different view that would order the task better - or should it be a "feature request" for a later release?