ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by krowten.dog"
krowten.dog

Posted Apr 13, 2009 in: Outlook Sync - Contexts
Score: 0
I accidentally posted this in "Developers" also .. Sry.

I am running 0.99.6 and I have the following scenario/problem.

I run a copy on my work PC and it is set to only synch "Work" context, and the default context is "Work"

I run another copy on my home PC and it is set to only sync "Home" context, and the default context is "Home"

At first blush this appeared to work great .. then I restarted my home PC finally (hibernates instead of power off usually) ... I then noticed all sorts of task/Toodledo issues ... all context based.

It seems my outlook synch client is not "remembering" the default context once the SyncApp.exe has been restarted.

I have reinitialized the sync database .. no love
I have uninstalled and re-installed .. no love

Is there a way to make the default context "sticky" through an application restart?
krowten.dog

Posted Apr 13, 2009 in: Outlook Sync - 2PC's
Score: 0
I am running 0.99.6 and I have the following scenario/problem.

I run a copy on my work PC and it is set to only synch "Work" context, and the default context is "Work"

I run another copy on my home PC and it is set to only sync "Home" context, and the default context is "Home"

At first blush this appeared to work great .. then I restarted my home PC finally (hibernates instead of power off usually) ... I then noticed all sorts of task/Toodledo issues ... all context based.

It seems my outlook synch client is not "remembering" the default context once the SyncApp.exe has been restarted.

I have reinitialized the sync database .. no love
I have uninstalled and re-installed .. no love

Is there a way to make the default context "sticky" through an application restart?