ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by Jonathan"
Jonathan

Posted Mar 26, 2010 in: T-Mobile G1 / Google Phone Integration
Score: 0
  • Jonathan
  • Posted: Mar 26, 2010
  • Score: 0
Update, I decided to bought a used iPod Touch two weeks ago mainly for Toodledo and better handling of Audible audiobooks. So long I'm very pleased with the Toodledapp' experience on the touch, it's really what I waiting for all this time. The only bogus is that I have to keep two devices now, but it's okay, you can't have it all I imagine.
Jonathan

Posted Nov 10, 2009 in: T-Mobile G1 / Google Phone Integration
  • Jonathan
  • Posted: Nov 10, 2009
Thanks a lot for the official stance. It feels really good to be heard, even if the response is not positive.

I will try to find some workaround in the meantime, sticking with Toodledroid and hoping the software keeps improving (a context menu has been added this week :)). By the way, you would help all your Android users by putting a link to this application on your connection page (http://www.toodledo.com/connections.php) TooDo is not updated anymore unfortunately.
Jonathan

Posted Nov 09, 2009 in: T-Mobile G1 / Google Phone Integration
Score: 1
  • Jonathan
  • Posted: Nov 09, 2009
  • Score: 1
Posted by Anders:
Really? I have heard that development for the Android market amounts to a suicide mission.
http://www.electronista.com/articles/09/08/31/android.app.sales.low/

Apparently, it is even more difficult to develop an app that will work on different Android devices than it is to do that for WM, which is saying a lot. I would also love to see the platform take off, but it seems like they have a long way to go.

This is the most disappointing thing I have read on this forum.
It is quite clear you just don't want to try. It's ok, it's business. You are basicaly saying us you are waiting the cash cow to get bigger before investing in it. Alright.

I was really thinking about you providing an app for your pro or pro plus users, like what RTM is doing. And because of your last post, for the first time, I was considering to sacrifice all the great stuff you provide on Toodledo on my pro plus subscription for much more basic ones BUT support of my HTC Hero. The thing is, my phone IS my main GTD check/reminder tool.

Erk, and I really don't want :{

If you don't want to invest time and money, perhaps you could help the guy who is providing Toodledroid ? He already has done some great stuff considering he is alone.
Jonathan

Posted Oct 12, 2009 in: TooDo and Android
  • Jonathan
  • Posted: Oct 12, 2009
Well it seems that Toodle Droid has some concerns too : truncated updates and tasks :s
That with the lack of context and subtasks has made me go back on the web interface.
Can't wait for a proper dedicated app or a better Toodle Droid.
Jonathan

Posted Aug 26, 2009 in: TooDo and Android
  • Jonathan
  • Posted: Aug 26, 2009
I have the HTC Hero myself, great little device.
I use Toodle Droid instead of TooDO.

Toodle Droid is perfect except three points : contexts, subtasks and the program icon :)

I would have loved to use TooDo, but it seems that everything could be a bug cause.

This message was edited Aug 26, 2009.
Jonathan

• Jonathan
  • Posted: Jun 17, 2009
This issue was perhaps the most specific reason why I went pro with you instead or doing more test with other providers.

And actually, using Toodledo to implement my GTD has been a blast. In only 2 weeks, I am completely addicted to your service.