Search results for "Posted by dreandre"
dreandre

Posted Aug 06, 2016 in: New Section: Habits
Score: 3
  • dreandre
  • Posted: Aug 06, 2016
  • Score: 3
Hello Developers!

I am a HUGE fan of Toodledo, and I'm working constantly to develop more in depth use of the program. What I'm finding the most useful is the Habits section. It's a new trend in Leadership to track habits as a way to change the level of success. May I request a few things that I think will add value to the habits section?

1. PLEASE make a habits Widget! I would love to have clickable checkboxes for my habits once i complete them right on my phones desktop.

2. I know technically, once an week and once a month, are not true habits, but from the standpoint of tracking consistency, it would be nice to have in the habits section.

3. I would like to have notes attached to my habits, so that I can remind myself sometimes why I even want to have the habit in the first place... after all, the hard part is the work done to ESTABLISH the habit, so a place to describe your WHY or other details would be nice.

4. I love the chains, but once you hit 30 days, there is no longer a count of how many days in a row. There is also no report. I would like to see a cumulative report on my progress that I can print as a graph or bar chart that shows the total length of days without a break in the chain. Also, the display should tell you how many days, not just 30+.

That's it. Please consider and respond with your thoughts! Thanks!