ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by PepperToni"
PepperToni

Posted Jul 10, 2016 in: Android App Update v5.9.3
Score: 0
Jake, do you know if this widget issue has been addressed yet? http://www.toodledo.com/forums/2/21569/-99077/locale-android-app-plugin.html
PepperToni

I'm running android 5.0 and my tasks that are due today are showing as due tomorrow. I assume this is a timezone issue, as I am in UTC +13. It works fine on my jellybean android and I have set up the timezone correctly on the website. I can't find any setting on the app to change the timezone but maybe there is one?

I'm sure you can appreciate how incredibly frustrating this is.
PepperToni

Posted Sep 21, 2015 in: Locale Android app plugin
The Android app allows the task widget to be changed via the locale plugin. I have a few widget views that I've set up based on tags. These work fine after they've been set up.

The problem occurs if I create a new tag in Toodledo. Suddenly the widget that should show tasks tagged with "morning" shows tasks tagged with "evening". Most other widget tag views (all set by the plugin) display a different tag to the one they were set up with. The "android" tag has not been affected so I'm wondering of it has something to do with the alphabetical order?
PepperToni

Posted Sep 04, 2015 in: Special characters in emailed tasks
Hi, just wondering if it's possible to include special characters in the title of tasks that are e-mailed to toodledo. For example, an asterisk usually denotes a folder or stars the task. Is there any way for me to created a task called "New task *10" via email?

Edit: New task*10 works and is good enough for my purposes. Looks like immediately preceding the star by any character other than a space works.

This message was edited Sep 04, 2015.
PepperToni

Posted Feb 06, 2015 in: Losing Asterisks in Task Titles
I use IFTTT to create tasks when certain events occur (eg. when a new blog post that I need to read is published). I also have another system that looks at my completed tasks and allocates points depending on a value at the end of the task title, following an asterisk. So most of my tasks look like this: "TITLE *25".

When IFTTT triggers the creation of a task the asterisk in the title disappears. I presume IFTTT goes through the API. Why are asterisks lost and what can I do about it?

Thanks for any light you can shed on the situation.
PepperToni

I'm running the ToodleDo Android App on my Gingerbread phone (Android 2.3.5) without issue. It is totally fine for having access to your hotlist but lacks features like the new Habits.
PepperToni

Posted Dec 13, 2014 in: Outlines Offline?
I can't access my outlines and I get the following message in the left side panel.

Offline. Can't fetch outliens [sic]

Obviously I'm not offline if I can post this message.

EDIT: This seems to have resolved itself now.

This message was edited Dec 14, 2014.
PepperToni

Posted Dec 06, 2014 in: Cannot delete blank line in outline
I have a bullet point with no text next to it that I accidentally added to my outline. I can't delete it because I can't select the text to edit and bring up the delete button. Any thoughts?

EDIT: Found the "delete checked" button :) All sorted now.

This message was edited Dec 06, 2014.