ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by frapilu"
frapilu

Posted Jun 17, 2010 in: Toodledo for iPad / iPhone version 2.0
Score: 0
  • frapilu
  • Posted: Jun 17, 2010
  • Score: 0
I was thrilled to read in the update that we were getting notes but I'm so disappointed with the way they work. I expected lovely notes like in the tasks where I can use the return to do paragraphs or a list. What I see is a one-line "stream of consciousness" thing without any format at all. Am I missing something?

France
frapilu

Score: 1
  • frapilu
  • Posted: Nov 16, 2009
  • Score: 1
Any chance we could someday have the option to select a future-dated task by date? I know we can pick overdue, today and tomorrow but then it's by priority or whatever. I'd like to be able to see what tasks I scheduled say for January 15, 2010 in case I need to reschedule them for some reason.

Otherwise, I love Toodledo. It never occurred to go put another review after my first one but I'll do so as soon as I'm in a place with WiFi.

Thanks for such a wonderful product.
France
frapilu

Posted Aug 23, 2009 in: iPhone app updated with Landscape
  • frapilu
  • Posted: Aug 23, 2009
Thanks very much :) I look forward to it.

France
frapilu

Posted Aug 22, 2009 in: iPhone app updated with Landscape
  • frapilu
  • Posted: Aug 22, 2009
When we're chosing a date for due date, would it be possible to have it be a calendar to pick from like the web application instead of that strange rolling date thing? I'm very visual and I need to see a calendar to see what's a week, 2 weeks, 6 months, etc from now. Because of this, when I'm entering/changing due dates in my Toodledo, I constantly have to jump back and forth between Toodledo and my ipod calendar.

Thanks
France
frapilu

• frapilu
  • Posted: Jun 29, 2009
I'll check out Google calendar ... it does synch to iPod Touch, doesn't it? I'm hoping it also has contacts. I really want to leave Mobile Me!

BTW, is Google calendar though Gmail on my iPod Touch?

Thanks
France

This message was edited Jun 29, 2009.
frapilu

Posted Jun 29, 2009 in: iPhone 3.0
  • frapilu
  • Posted: Jun 29, 2009
Can you tell me if/when we'll be able to use landscape for entering text? I never liked the little keyboard so I'm very happy with landscape but sad not to be able to use it with Toodledo. Delighted to see that cut/copy/paste works, though :)

Thanks
France
frapilu

• frapilu
  • Posted: Jun 11, 2009
I use Mobile Me, basically because I have no other choice that I could figure out (I don't use Outlook and Yahoo doesn't synch with my iPod Touch). I HATE Mobile Me but that's because it absolutely requires that you use Safari. I use a Windows-based PC and Safari doesn't seem to work very well with my PC. when I'm in Mobile Me, my screen often flashes and I lose whatever data I just entered. Often it loses the connection and tells me I'll have to retry. Entering data is very cumbersome. But again, I have no choice so I keep hoping something better will come up. Also, at work we use Windows-based PC's and our PC's are locked down so I'm not allowed to download and install Safari. Since Mobile Me doesn't work at all on a Windows platform, I have to just rely on my iPod Touch for calendar stuff. I'm soooooooo looking forward to next week's software upgrade where we'll be able to cut, copy & paste!!!

France