ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by mbSyd"
mbSyd

Score: 0
  • mbSyd
  • Posted: May 07, 2019
  • Score: 0
Thanks for the suggestions, all. Apologies for the late response - I wanted to give myself some decent time to go through the suggested solution.

Optionally on sounded good, except it needs to be a recurring task, otherwise it will "be automatically removed". That's not what I'm looking for here - the goal is that if I couldn't get to this "nice to do" item, I'd simply like the due date to automatically drop back by X days/weeks.

Assuming there's not way to automate this, then the batch edit option is probably the way to go. I've just made an attempt, but for the life of me I cannot get my search to save today. It's probably a lack of sleep due to timezone differences and GoT. I'll give it another shot after some sleep.

Thanks again

edit - it's not sleep deprivation, but the new ToodleDo format which has made saved searches a subscription option. That makes me feel less insane.

This message was edited May 07, 2019.
mbSyd

Score: 0
  • mbSyd
  • Posted: Apr 04, 2019
  • Score: 0
Hi guys

I love Toodledo and use it multiple times per day. However, I tend to include due dates on a lot of tasks that would be "nice to do" rather than "need to do". For those tasks, I would love to have the ability to automatically have them bump their due date forward a day (or week/month) once the current due date passes. Without it, I am constantly pushing the remaining tasks forward. This is not only time consuming, but fairly demoralising. It's like a list of things you haven't done, day after day! : )

Obviously the psychological aspect of this is my problem, but it seems that - assuming the ability to do this isn't already there and I'm just missing it - many might benefit by being able to tag these kinds of tasks in this manner. Just to clarify, I would not expect this to be the default, or for it to apply to all tasks - overdue tasks are useful as well.

Thanks,
Matt