ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by nighthawk59"
nighthawk59

Posted Nov 19, 2018 in: Change in User Interface
Score: 0
Thanks for your post.

I figured it out. Somehow, I had recently logged in on the wrong URL, except I didn't get an error message. I just got the stripped down version of the app I describe above.

I started over, made sure I was on the current version of the main TD website, and logged in from there. All is well now.
nighthawk59

Posted Nov 17, 2018 in: Change in User Interface
I have searched these forums to see if this has happened to other users, but have found no mention of it. Maybe I am doing something wrong.

When I log into TD, I find myself in a radically different, minimalist UI with only 3 sections: Tasks, Notebook and Settings. If I drill down, my data seems to be there, but in a bare-boned, and frankly ugly, interface.

What is going on? Is this something transitional related to the regime change?
nighthawk59

Posted Mar 30, 2016 in: Preview of New Notes Section
the time-stamp now works for me, so whatever you changed worked. Thanks.

As mark.gent noted above, the app in general still seems a little "jumpy."
nighthawk59

Posted Mar 23, 2016 in: Preview of New Notes Section
Here's what happens: I click in the body of the particular note. I get the "save, cancel and timestamp" mini toolbar. I click on the timestamp option, and the mini toolbar goes away, but no date or time is entered on the note.

This happens whether I click in the note at the very end of existing text in the note (which is my desired out come), at the beginning of the text, or in the middle of an existing sentence.

The same behavior persists whether I use Chrome or MSIE (version 11 for Windows 10 - not Edge).

Thanks
nighthawk59

Posted Mar 19, 2016 in: Preview of New Notes Section
Hi! Unless I'm doing something wrong, time-stamping doesn't work for me in the new format anymore.