ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by abahde"
abahde

Posted Feb 02, 2019 in: Basic question, Im sure but . . .
Score: 0
  • abahde
  • Posted: Feb 02, 2019
  • Score: 0
Isn't Margearet_13 talking about sorting and viewing in Folder view? So she would just click "Folder" at the top when she is in All Tasks.
abahde

Posted Aug 12, 2018 in: Red "1" in Account Menu
Score: 1
  • abahde
  • Posted: Aug 12, 2018
  • Score: 1
OK, thank you.
abahde

Posted Aug 11, 2018 in: Red "1" in Account Menu
  • abahde
  • Posted: Aug 11, 2018
Suddenly there is a red circle with the number 1 appearing on the Account Menu icon in Toodledo. I open the Account Menu but nothing indicates that anything new is going on, no messages or anything like that. Does anyone know what the red circle and 1 are there for? TIA
abahde

Posted Mar 20, 2017 in: Resizing columns on Android tablet
  • abahde
  • Posted: Mar 20, 2017

This message was edited Mar 20, 2017.
abahde

Posted Mar 20, 2017 in: Resizing columns on Android tablet
  • abahde
  • Posted: Mar 20, 2017
I'm sorry, I don't know what "new" and "normal" tasks are. ?????
abahde

Posted Mar 19, 2017 in: Resizing columns on Android tablet
  • abahde
  • Posted: Mar 19, 2017
Hi, I've been using ToodleDo for a few years on my Desktop and smartphone, am now using it on the new Android tablet I got for Christmas. I am unable to resize columns on the tablet though. I tap the double arrow icon, the column headings change but the heading edges do not move. Are there any hints for doing this? TIA
abahde

Posted Feb 01, 2017 in: Resizing columns on Android tablet
  • abahde
  • Posted: Feb 01, 2017
Hi, I've been using ToodleDo for a few years on my Desktop and smartphone, am now using it on the new Android tablet I got for Christmas. I am unable to resize columns on the tablet though. Are there any hints for doing this? TIA.
abahde

Posted Jan 31, 2017 in: Resizing columns on Android
Score: -1
  • abahde
  • Posted: Jan 31, 2017
  • Score: -1
Hi, I've been using ToodleDo for a few years on my Desktop and smartphone, am now using it on the new Android tablet I got for Christmas. I am unable to resize columns on the tablet though. Are there any hints for doing this? TIA
abahde

Posted Aug 20, 2016 in: Delete Completed Tasks question
  • abahde
  • Posted: Aug 20, 2016
I have always had my profile set to Delete Completed Tasks after 6 months (since I started using ToodleDo in 11/14). However, today, I'm looking for a unfinished tasks, cannot find it in my list of All Tasks. I'm checking in Recently Deleted Tasks to see if I accidentally deleted it. At the bottom of the list it shows: >>This log only records the last month of activity, and only the last 500 tasks deleted. Tasks deleted more than one month ago have been permanently deleted and are unrecoverable.<<

So where are the previous 5 months of activity? (I set it to retain completed tasks for 6 months and it only shows 1 month of activity. That means 5 months of activity are not shown.)

I have many tasks set to repeat Daily due to a memory disability, I check them off daily so they will reappear on tomorrow's list. And that is what is showing in my Recently Deleted Tasks list.

I understand Deleted Tasks are different than Completed Tasks, yet my Recently Deleted Tasks lists displays only the repeating tasks that I daily mark complete so they will appear tomorrow. That confuses me, my Recently Deleted Tasks list is not Recently Deleted Tasks, it's Recently COMPLETED Tasks. Would someone explain this please?

And also, where are my last 5 months of activity?

TIA,
Audrey
abahde

Posted Nov 28, 2015 in: Multi edit
  • abahde
  • Posted: Nov 28, 2015
Thank you, Jake--FINALLY!
abahde

Posted Nov 27, 2015 in: Where did Multi-Edit go?
  • abahde
  • Posted: Nov 27, 2015
Thank you, Jake, but I don't see the icon that the above screenshot refers to. And the Action Menu does not have a Bulk Edit option.

I thought "Modify" would help, but that also does not give me a Bulk Edit Option, it only brings me back to Advanced Search and lets me do a new search.

Audrey
abahde

Posted Nov 25, 2015 in: Where did Multi-Edit go?
  • abahde
  • Posted: Nov 25, 2015
I don't see the Multi-edit button anymore in ToodleDo, where is it? It does not appear when I've done an Advanced Search, like Jake said it would on 10/22/15 in the ToodleDo forum:
>>The Advanced search page can be reached by clicking the magnifying glass in the ribbon on the far left side of the page, near the bottom. From this page, you can use the multi-edit tool the same way you have done before.<<

Jake also posted this on 11/20/15:
>>Which multi-edit button isn't working? The one to reveal the Multi-edit popup, or the one inside the popup that lets you save those changes?<<
In my case, I don't see a Multi-edit button ANYWHERE.

I thought the new procedure would let me Multi-Edit without searching, meaning, I could Multi-edit everything I was looking at. But I don't see any Multi-edit button there either.

I use Windows 10 and Google Chrome.

Thank you.
Audrey
abahde

Posted Oct 26, 2015 in: Problem Display of Toodledo in IE
  • abahde
  • Posted: Oct 26, 2015
Did anything work for this problem? It's happening to me too, but a simple refresh didn't do anything.

Audrey
abahde

Posted May 27, 2015 in: Sort changed
  • abahde
  • Posted: May 27, 2015
That's it!!! Thank you!

Audrey
abahde

Posted May 27, 2015 in: Sort changed
  • abahde
  • Posted: May 27, 2015
Until yesterday, I used to be able to click "Folder" and ToodleDo would sort all my tasks in that time frame by alphabetical folder. IOW, tasks would sort in this order: all my Business tasks, then all my Crafts tasks, then all my Health tasks, then all my Household tasks, then all my Travel tasks. Suddenly, today, when I click "Folder", it collapses all of my folders, and just shows how many tasks are in each one in that time frame. I have to click Task to see my tasks. Even when I use the Sort tab, the list collapses. I just selected Importance in the Sort tab, and the same thing happened: it collapsed everything and told me how many tasks are in different importance levels. But I can't see those tasks when it collapses.

What happened? Is there something I can change in Settings? I've only been using ToodleDo since Feb., so I need some guidance.

Thank you!

Audrey
abahde

Posted Mar 02, 2015 in: How to set sort order default?
  • abahde
  • Posted: Mar 02, 2015
Thank you, Kralon20, however it has not saved my preference even tho I've changed it from Reverse to Normal dozens of times. Wait a minute!!! I just changed BOTH sort preferences (1st Sort and 2nd Sort) to ABC Normal, closed ToodleDo, opened it again, and it is now in alphabetical order, not Reverse! I think that did it!

Thank you for leading me in the right direction, I appreciate your help!

Audrey
abahde

Posted Mar 02, 2015 in: How to set sort order default?
  • abahde
  • Posted: Mar 02, 2015
I don't see how to set as a default to display my tasks in Alphabetical order and NOT reverse order when I open it up. For some reason, it keeps opening in reverse alphabetical order, but I cannot see in Settings what it is I should change to make it normal order. Could someone please tell me step by step how to do that?

TIA,
Audrey