ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by AlexJWilson"
AlexJWilson

Posted Apr 06, 2010 in: Android & Blackberry apps
Score: 0
I know that there isn't an official one, just 3rd party, I was enquiring if one was in development? As a lot of effort seems to have gone into the iphone one?

Thanks
AlexJWilson

Posted Apr 01, 2010 in: Android & Blackberry apps
I know that there is an official Toodledo app for the iPhone, I was wondering if there was also official apps for the Android or Blackberry phones as well?
Are there any in development?
I know that there are 3rd party apps but these don't seem to be as good as the iPhone official app.
AlexJWilson

Glad your back!

Thanks for the updates, its good to know what's going on as opposed to a generic page.

Also thanks for the great customer service by offering an extra month for paid subscribers. You won't be losing my custom over this, as things happen and its how you deal with them that counts, you resolved this problem quickly, so Thank you.
AlexJWilson

On my phone Nokia 5800 (OS S60v5) I use the slim version.

I just thought that the "add task" link could be made larger. thereby making it easier to press.
AlexJWilson

Hey there,

Great service, have stopped using RTM and have recently brought a Pro subscription so Thank you!

Anyway one little idea which cam to mind would be to make the add task button on the mobile view website larger, I'm not an iPhone user, just a regular phone browser so I don't know what it looks like on the iPhone.
This would make it easier to press and therefore faster to add tasks, something which I use the mobile site for more than just checking tasks.

Thanks