ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by mdougenik"
mdougenik

Posted Apr 22, 2009 in: Updates to due dates and start dates
Score: 0
Posted by Anders:

I sometimes use the p for pm and a for am on Toodledo, and it works. I usually use military time for entry because it's quicker even though I like it to display as am/pm.
As for the 12:12am thing, that is what happens if you only enter 2 digits. 1500, for example comes out as 3:00pm, but 15 will just be 12:15am. You could also use 3p in that situation though.

My mistake, after trying again, 12p does seem to work for me, must have been pebkac! Thanks for the hints and my apologies to Toodledo for not assuming they would have a consistent interface!

This message was edited Apr 22, 2009.
mdougenik

Posted Apr 22, 2009 in: Updates to due dates and start dates
Score: 0
Coming from a "Keyboard User" I find the time field less than intuitive. Are their time shortcuts too? A nice feature in google calendar is to type 12p and it knows you mean 12:00pm. Since I am a bit new here, I typed 12 and it came up as 12:12am (which I thought was odd). The only way I could find to get it to say 12:00 pm is to type out all the text. Maybe I'm missing a feature? Or maybe I am alone in wanting shortcuts for times, but imo it would be slick to have similar shortcuts for the time field.

Thanks for doing a great job!