ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by mark.h.frederick"
mark.h.frederick

Score: 2
I was playing with Saved Searches and somehow saved one to render tasks with a specific keyword in the taskname. I have since removed the keyword from the saved search so that I can quickly pull up the search with the desired rules, but then put some other keyword in to change the results. I ues it when i want to find keyword that is either in the name of the Task OR in the Notes. I always know i want to search those two fields with an OR operator to cover all possible tasks, but I don't know the keyword until I decide what I am trying to find in that moment. This works, but....

Now, when I click to the All Tasks view, there are pre-configured buttons for Starred and Hotlist....there is a section header for "RECENT" with pre-configured buttons for Recently Added, Recently Completed and Recently Modified....

...BUT, there is also a section header called "DEFINED BY SAVED S..." with only ONE pre-configured button for 'Search Work To-Do', which is over in my Saved Searches. This button runs the saved search with a keyword i had entered previously, but that is no longer saved in that saved search. I can ONLY get to this button by clicking "All Tasks" but NOT by going to Saved Searches.

This might be useful if I could control it, but it seems redundant to Saved Searches and creates confusion as I navigate to different place and in/out of searches to narrow my focus.

Ideas ?