ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by puremetalcindy"
puremetalcindy

Posted May 30, 2013 in: Best Android App(s)?
Score: 4
I've been using Ultimate To-Do List for about three years and I'm really happy. I tried 4 or 5 others before settling on that but couldn't tell you which ones. The developer offers a fully functioning trial version that's good for either 7 or 14 days. It is available for phones and tablets. It costs $3 or $4.
Good luck in your search.
puremetalcindy

Score: 0
I think the problem that Joyce is stating (correct me if I'm wrong, Joyce), is the same problem I am having on my new mobile phone browser and the reason I came to the forums looking for an answer.
I have nine children and ADHD to the Nth degree. If not for Toodledo I likely would have lost several of the kids in Mt St. Laundry by now. I have key elements of their repeating daily routine in my schedule. If I don't check off the tasks, they don't repeat the next day. Since moving from the LG Voyager to the EnV Touch last week I've discovered that when I check a box it unchecks itself when I move on to the next box. HIGHLY frustrating. Mama is on the move and don't have time to park at the computer every time one of the kids shows me his completed homework and daily agenda.
Just for kicks, of those nine children; three boys are approaching the world powered by ADHD with total make-over in mind, another boy is going to recreate the world from the inside out empowered by ADD/inattentive with the creative assistance of his brother who is also inspired by ADD/inattentive and is at the low end of the Autism Spectrum. Their sisters have no clue what to do with these multi-talented brothers and just stand back and watch in awe.
Have a great day!
Cindy
puremetalcindy

Score: 0
WOW! The big boys and their spin doctors could learn a lot from you, Jake and Noah Everett of http://www.twitpic.com. Transparency, honesty, and total willingness to take responsibility for the glitches are the things that make us feel served by customer services. Dude! We have SO been served!
God bless you. Now go get some rest.
Cindy