Search results for "Posted by Jochen"
Jochen

Posted Jun 09, 2009 in: Thunderbird add-on, but different
Score: 1
  • Jochen
  • Posted: Jun 09, 2009
  • Score: 1
Hi all,

I've read a lot about the requested add-on to sync thunderbird with toodledo and I like the idea! A add-on for thunderbird to automatically create a task (with details) in toodledo when you are writing a mail would be even more worthwile, at least for me ;).

Currently, when I am delegating things via mail, I have to send a blindcopy to [email protected] then open toodledo and modify the details such as project, due date, status et cetera.
Well I could use the advanced syntax in the Subject to set these details. But I cannot send a offer to a client with the Subject "Offer x Client y #tomorrow +world supremacy $waiting"

Is someone out there who knows how to write a thunderbird add-on?
All the add-on would have to do is sending a separate email, with the details one set when writting the mail, in the subject.

Regards

Jochen
Jochen

Posted May 27, 2009 in: Add subtask shortcut
Score: 0
  • Jochen
  • Posted: May 27, 2009
  • Score: 0
Thanks Michael.

I am looking forward to the improvements.

Jochen
Jochen

• Jochen
I just realized that it isnt as easy as I thought. Using a shotcut doesnt work here, since it is not clear which "main" task is meant.

To generalize my problem: I am searching for a way to add many subtasks at a time.
Jochen

• Jochen
I didnt find a shotcut to add a subtask.

This would be a very great feature for me.

Thanks
Jochen

Posted May 23, 2009 in: Task with attachments
  • Jochen
  • Posted: May 23, 2009
seems to work now. Maybe I was too impatient.

I sent a mail with attachment.
The attachment was uploaded and I could see it in the "Files" menu. But I could not access it via the task.

Thanks
Jochen

Posted May 22, 2009 in: Task with attachments
  • Jochen
  • Posted: May 22, 2009
I just upgraded to pro-plus to use this feature and immediately tried it.

Files seem to be uploaded now, but they are not yet linked to the task.

Is this a known issue, or did I miss something?

Jochen
Jochen

Posted May 06, 2009 in: Add a "star" task via Email
  • Jochen
  • Posted: May 06, 2009
Hi Andres,

Thanks a lot. I hadnt marked the status field as active on my iphone, so the list didnt show up on the start screen, but it does now.
That workes for me.

Thanks for your help!

Jochen

@Toodledo: thank you guys, you do a great job. I love toodledo
Jochen

Posted May 05, 2009 in: Add a "star" task via Email
  • Jochen
  • Posted: May 05, 2009
Hi Andres

Thank you for your reply and your suggestions.
But to be honest they don't satisfy me yet.

Setting the default to Star=on doesnt work out since I add more tasks via email than just the "waiting for"-tasks

I use the star since I want to have easy access to the waiting for list from my iphone.

The filter abilities on the Iphone application are not sophisticated enough to define a new "saved list". At least I havent found a way to do so.

@Toodledo: thank you for your reply. Will there be a implementation of this feature in near future?

Should be simpler than coding a add-on for thunderbird ;)

Thanks

Jochen
Jochen

Posted May 03, 2009 in: Add a "star" task via Email
  • Jochen
  • Posted: May 03, 2009
Hi

I really like the way toodledo realizes the GTD principle and I am actively using it.

When I am delegating things via email and want to keep a reminder I add the mail to my waiting-for list in toodledo
(I am using the "special syntax" of the email import service)

To distinguish between things I have to do and things I am waiting for I mark the "waiting-for" tasks with a star.
Unfortunately there is no documented possibility to add a "star"-task via email yet.

Is there a undocumented way to do so or the possibility that it will be implemented in future?

Thank You

Jochen