ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by WillEverett"
WillEverett

Posted Apr 04, 2016 in: Android Update 5.8
Score: 0
So, no comment at all on why Android app development seems to be such a low priority?
WillEverett

Posted Apr 01, 2016 in: Android Update 5.8
I guess what I mean is that if you're offering this as a solution to the "not updating the Android app" situation I'd like to know how much of a solution this is. It looks like you have to go beta for everything and can't just receive the beta channel for the app. Betas usually involve occasional breakage of features, so there is risk signing up for one and I'd like to know what the benefit is, if you're seriously suggesting that this is what people who would like to see more timely updates should do to get them.

Or were you suggesting switching to a beta channel just to get a single update a little before everyone else? Because that really doesn't address the issue. I wasn't kidding about being frustrated that you had an Apple watch interface ready to go weeks before the watch was released but there hasn't even been a bugfix release for Android in almost half a year.
WillEverett

How often does the beta version of the Android app update?
WillEverett

Score: 1
Are you guys still developing for Android? The app has constant problems, is almost never updated and has a terrible interface that's just getting more and more dated. Looking through the forums here, it's obvious that people report a lot of bugs and you're aware of a lot of bugs, but there hasn't been an update of the app since November of last year, but hey, it's cool that Apple users can use Toodledo on their watches now, right?

Toodledo's years of poor Android support is really disappointing and frustrating.
WillEverett

Posted Aug 25, 2015 in: Introducing the Ribbon
I mostly just stick to the "main" view on the web page and only occasionally make forays into folders and search, so I really like the new collapsible ribbon. Extra space to look at tasks is very nice.
WillEverett

Posted Mar 18, 2015 in: Android App Updated and Redesigned
Score: 1
An ability to sort by more than one criteria would be really nice. On the website I sort by starred, due date and priority but that's obviously not possible on the widget. Also, a "not completed" filter would be a great addition as well.

This message was edited Mar 18, 2015.
WillEverett

Posted Mar 03, 2015 in: Android App Updated and Redesigned
Score: 2
How about a darker theme? All white is fine at the computer, but if you like to look at your tasks first thing in the morning or last thing at night, it's like staring into a flash light.
WillEverett

I hadn't had a chance to look at the Outlines section. Now that I have, I don't see a way to associate tasks and it isn't covered in the Outline video tutorial. How do you do that?
WillEverett

After looking around on the forum, it seems that this has been on the to do list for a fairly long time but Toddledo devs haven't figured out how to do it well so it hasn't been implemented. I am suggesting that you just go ahead and implement it non-optimally. Maybe make the 2nd level available only when flattened or make the main view so that it only shows one level of parent task or some other thing that seems like it will have problems, but would at least allow for clunky use rather than no use at all.

Once it's out and people are actually using it, listen to feedback on how to make it better. Crowdsource the ideas on how to improve it rather than waiting until your overworked developers are hit with inspiration for a project that they're not working on. By now it really seems like the status quo just isn't going to produce a result so why not try something different to move on a feature that people have been requesting for years?