FHE-IV

Posted Dec 29, 2021 in: Iphone app no longer works at all
Score: 0
  • FHE-IV
  • Posted: Dec 29, 2021
  • Score: 0
Posted by PamelaH:
Posted by FHE-IV:
I'm in the process of upgrading to a new phone and had to update the app. Unfortunately, I lost the ability to use the app on my phone. How is the beta version working?

It does fix a lot of issues that are in the app store version of the app (3.4). There are unfortunately still some small bugs, but we are on track to release completely new mobile apps in early 2022.

If you'd like to try out the beta version, please send me an email at [email protected]

----------------------

I just wanted to share this great news and I hope it works for others as well. A couple of weeks ago, I updated my phone to iOS 15.2. I had been operating on the latest IOS 14. I updated my phone, it was an original iPhone SE because I was transferring over to my brand-new second edition iPhone SE.

Apple informed me that in order to use the latest method to update my phone, the old phone had to be updated to iOS 15. After this update, the Toodledo app stopped functioning. As long as my computer is on or if my phone is on during the course of a day, I am using the platform.

I discovered if I use Safari, I can do most of what I need to do. That gave me a big sigh of relief to know I could access Toodledo once again on my phone. I used this manner of interacting with the platform ever since... Until two days ago. What I just learned came as a complete surprise that I would never have expected. Here is what I want to share:

I used the latest iCloud method to transfer my data from my old phone to my new iPhone SE second generation. After doing so, to my surprise, the Toodledo app is working again!!! My phone is using iOS version 15.2

The version of Toodledo that I am using is version... 3.3.10 (5222) as reported on the about screen of the app.

There may be others that have experienced this same situation, and I'm sharing this because I know how important one's task manager can be. I wonder if resetting your phone to the factory settings and then uploading a fresh backup of the phone would do the trick for others to get the Toodledo app working again. The only thing I had to do after migrating my data to the new phone was to reenter the passwords for some apps and for my email.

Anyway, I hope this helps!

This message was edited Dec 29, 2021.
FHE-IV

Posted Dec 19, 2021 in: Iphone app no longer works at all
  • FHE-IV
  • Posted: Dec 19, 2021
I'm in the process of upgrading to a new phone and had to update the app. Unfortunately, I lost the ability to use the app on my phone. How is the beta version working?
FHE-IV

• FHE-IV
  • Posted: Feb 09, 2017
QUESTION: Is it possible to for Batch Edit Tasks Due Time: AND Batch Edit Tasks Due Date: features to be separate options as was before? Unfortunately Batch Edit, my best feature of Toodledo will likely become obsolete for me because 27 items that I had to move lost their respective times. I know that is a lot to move, but that is what happens. I could really use those two Batch Edit Tasks as separate. Thank you as always for everyone's hard work!

Posted by Jake:
[quote]@FHE-IV: Can you please create a support ticket so that we can figure out why your saved searches are showing empty on the new tasks section? We haven't seen this before.

Jake, it looks like this has been fixed, BIG thanks!

This message was edited Feb 09, 2017.
FHE-IV

• FHE-IV
  • Posted: Jan 28, 2017
Thank you for such a wealth of information. Your reach is much farther than you will ever get credit.
FHE-IV

• FHE-IV
  • Posted: Jan 22, 2017
Posted by FHE-IV:
Posted by Adrien Beau:
Saved searches all show up here. They work just fine (and much faster than before).

Opps! Sorry, I meant to say that my saved searches DO show up, but the tasks do not load.

FYI...

It appears that if I create new SAVED SEARCHES on the new version of the page the tasks AND the number appear. The search was almost instantaneous. If I had to do that I would.
FHE-IV

• FHE-IV
  • Posted: Jan 20, 2017
Posted by Adrien Beau:
Saved searches all show up here. They work just fine (and much faster than before).

Opps! Sorry, I meant to say that my saved searches DO show up, but the tasks do not load.
FHE-IV

Score: 1
  • FHE-IV
  • Posted: Jan 19, 2017
  • Score: 1
Very nice! I tried to view my saved searches, however, and none of them showed up so perhaps you are still working on that.

I did have a question tho: Is there a way, or will there be a way to individually select multiple items in addition to bulk edit?

In any case, thank you as always for the hard work that everyone does. Toodledo is my all-time favorite task manager.

BIG Thanks!
FHE-IV

• FHE-IV
  • Posted: Dec 04, 2016
Posted by cspence:
[quote]One change in the beta version that I have found to take more steps is the automatic update to the task when changing a field.
In the previous version, you could make multiple edits to the same task before it was saved. (may have to do with the browser refresh, but previously did not refresh until everything was done)

For example, if you forward an email to Toodledo, there are often a variety of fields to update. In the current version, as soon as you make any type of update (folder, context, etc.), the task updates and it will often disappear from your current viewing. You then need to go find it again to make the rest of the updates. (e.g. assign a folder - it instantly goes to that folder and disappears from the unassigned folder. Same for context).

Respectfully, if this is true (I am not a beta tester) I would tend to agree. Thank you for all of the hard work that everyone is doing!
FHE-IV

Posted Mar 28, 2016 in: Preview of New Notes Section
Score: 1
  • FHE-IV
  • Posted: Mar 28, 2016
  • Score: 1
Thanks Jake. I will probably be using this later this week. No rush but two questions:

1. I was wondering, is there a way to see where the total number of notes for all folders?

2. Is there a way to have Notes open to the same folder and see the listing for the notes in that folder upon returning to notes at a later opening of Notes?

Thanks to all of you again for all of your hard work and everyone that you work with!
FHE-IV

Posted Mar 26, 2016 in: Preview of New Notes Section
  • FHE-IV
  • Posted: Mar 26, 2016
Posted by Jake:
@FHE-IV Can you please tell us which web browser you are using? When we print a long note, it prints the whole thing on multiple pages.

Hi Jake,
I was using Firefox version 44 when I tried printing.
FHE-IV

Posted Mar 17, 2016 in: Preview of New Notes Section
  • FHE-IV
  • Posted: Mar 17, 2016
I like it as well. I do have some very lengthy notes and I like that there is enough character capacity as such. The issue that I hope you can improve is printing of a lengthy note. The note is cut off if longer than an 8.5 x 11 paper. In fact, there is not even a page two etc. It would be very helpful if you could assist with this issue.

Thanks, you all are doing a great job!
FHE-IV

Posted Sep 14, 2015 in: Introducing the Breadcrumb Bar (part 1)
Score: 2
  • FHE-IV
  • Posted: Sep 14, 2015
  • Score: 2
Suggestion: make the breadcrumb bar an option. If you remove the option for ability to see the number of tasks like one can on the left THAT would be a real loss. Personally I like number of tasks (for each category to display together) a lot because it is real look into my day week, month; all at a glance. I never have that in collapsed mode, but again it is a great option.

All in all, great product!