ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by Aukje"
Aukje

Posted Apr 24, 2019 in: Google Calendar Sync Work for You?
Score: 0
  • Aukje
  • Posted: Apr 24, 2019
  • Score: 0
No, I don't use it because it is not working for me.
Too confusing
Aukje

Score: 0
  • Aukje
  • Posted: Aug 03, 2018
  • Score: 0
1. Why are you using Toodledo instead of other products?
I have a not congenital brain disorder and was searching for a program to help me by my daily life and tried different products but they didnĀ“t work for me.
The affordability of the program.Have everything in one program
I tried the free program and decided to subscribe to silver. But I think I go to the gold subscription because the possibility of the attachments for the task.

2. What benefits have you found with Toodledo and how has it impacted your productivity?
The different ways you can use it and the flexibility to use it your own way. The fact you can use it also on your phone.
The many possibilities for tasks such as the repetitions of the tasks. The possibility to make lists, to make notes and outlines. The possibility to print it all.
The easy way to adjust it all. The many ways to search and save searches etc. etc. too many to mention all
After 4 years I cannot without the program. I have less procrastination, less stress, more patience. more energy and more insight into my work and because of this program. This program help me set the right priorities

3. What are your favorite features?
I use a lot of features but for me the saved searches are favorite

4. What's your typical Toodledo use case?

Also, please include:

1. Aukje
2. Administrator and director of a small owners Association /Informal caregiver /volunteer work
4. 4 years