Search results for "Posted by Valdi"
Valdi

Posted Jul 27, 2011 in: Toodledo Redesign - July 2011
Score: 3
  • Valdi
  • Posted: Jul 27, 2011
  • Score: 3
Posted by Tom:
The redesign may be nice. But that is irrelevant. As a PRO SUBSCRIBER who actually paid money for this thing, I believe an EMAIL with some notice would have been nice. In advance.

Moreover, it would have been even better to retain the old look for those of us who were happy with it..

+1

I´m a pro-subscriber as well and have been using Toodledo with Stylish and the 'Toodledo Focus' skin. I had everything working just the way I liked it after months of tweaking and then OUT OF THE BLUE this change which is incompatible with Stylish comes and with no way of selecting the old look (I assume, since there was no mention of such an option in the opening post of this thread).

Please, please, PLEASE add such an option in user settings (i.e. allow user to select original vs. new look in user profile). This would allow those of us using Stylish to change the look of Toodledo to continue working as we´ve become used to and then ease into the new look/settings if so desired.

While I applaud the efforts to improve and update Toodledo, this is not what I needed right now :-(

This message was edited Jul 27, 2011.