ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by "
Tracie2602

Posted Jan 31, 2019 in: Feature Roadmap and New Pricing Plans
Score: 0
Well I was originally totally against the price hike, particularly as I needed a full history, but credit where credit's due, it seems the new owners are settling on $4.99 per month for full history , email to task and full lists this I think is a reasonable price. Will definitely be renewing
Tracie2602

Posted Nov 19, 2018 in: Feature Roadmap and New Pricing Plans
Hi, I'm sorry but removing full task history from every tier except the most expensive is just wrong. It is also something task managers did years ago with many realising if they wanted to keep their customers they needed to provide the industry standard of full history on ALL plans. I actually do not know of another task manager that limits task history like this any more.
The actual price increase is also unacceptable, Toodledo is a very good task manager, but that is all it is. It is not a full blown project management app. Todoist, Gqueues, Get it Done and many more manage to offer their apps at the £20 - £30 per year pricing these are toodledo's competitors and with these kind of price increases I can see the competition winning very very easily
Tracie2602

Posted Oct 18, 2018 in: Toodledo Update: Product Principles
Score: 6
Hate to say it but looks like Toodledo could be on the way out, this type of price hike usually means new owners trying to make a quick turnaround then sell or close down. There are many To do list applications out there that manage to keep there prices affordable, Todoist, Gqueues, Nozbe, Doit.im, Get it done etc. Toodledo is not a project management tool and does not warrant the additional cost they are trying to implement.

The new owners need to realise when all is said and done, Toodledo is just a to do list, admittedly a very good one but one amongst thousands out there. I will miss Toodledo but I will get used to a new software. A loyal customer base is hard to replace, A To Do list isn't

Just for the record Unlimited history now only available in business package & a lack of confidence in the long term viability of Toodledo are the main reasons I will now be migrating.
Tracie2602

Posted Oct 18, 2018 in: Future Plans
Unlimited history only available in business package & now a lack of confidence in the long term viability of Toodledo are the main reasons I will now be migrating. The new owners need to realise when all is said and done, Toodledo is just a to do list, admittedly a very good one but one amongst thousands out there. I will miss Toodledo but I will get used to a new software. A loyal customer base is hard to replace, A To Do list isn't
Tracie2602

Posted Oct 18, 2018 in: Future Plans
Score: 2
Looks like Toodledo is on it's way out. Looks like the new owners want to make a quick turnaround, then sell up/close down. Funny how Todoist, Anydo, Nozbe, Get it Done, GQueues, Doit.im, plus many more manage to keep their prices affordable.
Tracie2602

Posted Jul 07, 2018 in: Future Plans
Good luck to Jake and wary welcome to the new team :-)
That said, the only things I'd ask to add to Toodledo is being able to drag and drop tasks, drag a task into a folder and being able to group folders for a neater left hand column, everything else is pretty much perfect as is.

kind regards
Tracie

This message was edited Jul 08, 2018.
Tracie2602

Loving the coloured priorities, makes a huge difference, Thank you
Tracie2602

Hi
Is there a way in which the links within an email forwarded to Toodledo can be accessed?
ie. I have a monthly e-newsletter from an organisation I am a member of but when I forward it to my task list in Toodledo I cannot click on any links to take me to the other websites referred to within the newsletter, nor can I click on the link that says "view this email in a browser" Many other productivity software tools allow you to do this Asana, Wrike etc
Tracie2602

Thanks Jake,
Tracie2602

Score: 4
Really hoping I'm not missing something obvious here but is there a way that the times added to subtasks automatically give a total on the parent task?
ie. three subtasks estimated at taking 20 minutes each shows the parent task takes 1 hour to complete

This message was edited Jan 08, 2016.
Tracie2602

Posted Nov 20, 2015 in: Tasks Redesign (part 4)
Just Love it! Now if you could just get Toodledo to remotely switch the kettle on...........
Tracie2602

Posted Oct 29, 2015 in: Feature request
Posted by Purveyor:
Just curious: What is a "thorough" GTD method?

I look at GTD as a basis for a regular routine, to be able to drag and drop tasks into any folder would allow the user to determine the GTD method they prefer, I stick quite close to the methodology so from a personal point of view I'd love the ability to use toodledo as a thorough GTD app, but for toodledo to suit the widest audience possible the feature mentioned would enable a large variety of different options.
Tracie2602

Posted by Jake:
Thanks for the suggestion. We do not comment on timeframes for implementation, but this is on our to-do list.

Thanks

That's great news thanks
Tracie2602

This message was edited Oct 29, 2015.
Tracie2602

Posted Oct 28, 2015 in: Feature request
Hi Would it be possible to extend the drag and drop feature to being able to drag and drop tasks into the sidebar (into folders etc) this would make organising so much easier. It would allow a thorough GTD method to be implemented and could even enable a kanban style function for those who use the method. I understand this isn't as simple as it sounds but it really would add a much needed dimension to toodledo.
Loving the redesign by the way, looks good
Tracie2602

Posted Sep 29, 2015 in: New Icons
Loving the new changes
Tracie2602

Posted Mar 31, 2015 in: Toodledo Redesign Plans
Score: 3
A small request that would just make a fantastic product just that little bit better. The ability to change the names of the status values, that's it nothing more nothing less. Love Toodledo for what it is