ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by Grant C"
Grant C

Posted May 08, 2019 in: Feature Roadmap and New Pricing Plans
Score: 2
  • Grant C
  • Posted: May 08, 2019
  • Score: 2
OOps has someone made a mistake? NO!, My subscription just went through the roof.

I can understand the need to increase the returns from a product when the company or the individual has and continues to invest heavily in its development. But to see a company reduce the value proposition and increase its price just defies the belief in and future success of that product.

Usually, this type of action is taken by companies who don't wont to continue development and want to maximise returns from captive or slow to change customers, who believe it's just too hard to make the change (sunk cost/time bias).

I've been a user of Toodledo for many years, some would describe me as an influencer, even an evangelist when it comes to recommending products I use and enjoy. So now I become an unpaid negative advertisement, I do so with a sad heart, over a product I once use to rave about.

Currently, I have a quite extended team of people who use paid and free versions of the product, but this is now changing.

So I hear your mind whisper, what is my new Task/Action/Project tool of choice?

After much comparison (and boy it gets more challenging with so much choice), I've actually decided to spend a little more ( see Toodledo, people will spend if they can recognise and use the value offered) and signed up to Monday.com.

Toodle-oo and farewell old friend.

This message was edited May 09, 2019.