Search results for "Posted by rclark"
rclark

Posted Mar 30, 2019 in: Stop Batch Edit Tasks
Score: 0
  • rclark
  • Posted: Mar 30, 2019
  • Score: 0
Posted by Anant G.:
Hey, are you still seeing this error? We did release an update on this today.

Posted by rclark:
I haven't seen it yet, but I've only closed 3 tasks today, and the issue has been pretty intermittent. I'll reply back in a couple of day if it hasn't happened at all after a lot of stuff gets completed this weekend, or sooner if it does happen again.

After closing maybe a dozen tasks over the past 24 hours, in multiple sessions, on multiple computers, I have not yet hit this bug, so fingers crossed that the code update a couple of days ago did squash it!
rclark

Posted Mar 29, 2019 in: Stop Batch Edit Tasks
  • rclark
  • Posted: Mar 29, 2019
Posted by Anant G.:
Posted by rclark:
Posted by Linden:

The behavior you're hitting looks like the same bug I reported last week, which I don't see anymore, and (got the impression from others' comments, and mentions of their support ticket responses) has been fixed with a program modification.

Alas rubenB, looks like the Batch Edit bug is back for me. :-(

Guess I'll have to reopen the ticket. Fortunately, if I refresh the page, the Batch Edit goes away for a bit, but eventually, when I try to expand a task by clicking on a button, I get the batch edit display instead.

I've been having this same behavior / bug for some time now, and it's super annoying. It'll often strike me immediately after I load up toodledo. If I reload, like you, I'm able to resume just using things like normal for a while. But I can 100% guarantee I'm not hitting the Ctrl key, and just trying to check the "done" box on a task will pop open the batch edit sidebar with that one task selected.

Hey, are you still seeing this error? We did release an update on this today.

I haven't seen it yet, but I've only closed 3 tasks today, and the issue has been pretty intermittent. I'll reply back in a couple of day if it hasn't happened at all after a lot of stuff gets completed this weekend, or sooner if it does happen again.
rclark

Posted Mar 28, 2019 in: Stop Batch Edit Tasks
  • rclark
  • Posted: Mar 28, 2019
Posted by Linden:

The behavior you're hitting looks like the same bug I reported last week, which I don't see anymore, and (got the impression from others' comments, and mentions of their support ticket responses) has been fixed with a program modification.

Alas rubenB, looks like the Batch Edit bug is back for me. :-(

Guess I'll have to reopen the ticket. Fortunately, if I refresh the page, the Batch Edit goes away for a bit, but eventually, when I try to expand a task by clicking on a button, I get the batch edit display instead.

I've been having this same behavior / bug for some time now, and it's super annoying. It'll often strike me immediately after I load up toodledo. If I reload, like you, I'm able to resume just using things like normal for a while. But I can 100% guarantee I'm not hitting the Ctrl key, and just trying to check the "done" box on a task will pop open the batch edit sidebar with that one task selected.
rclark

• rclark
  • Posted: Mar 10, 2019
same problem here (Chrome / Win 7), and not just today -- it started yesterday (Sat, Mar 9) with tasks being incorrectly grouped in the "today" and "tomorrow" headers. Happens in both new and old UI.

IIRC, this isn't the first time, and happens on/around Daylight Savings; wouldn't be surprised if there's a date calc bug that only shows up when the clocks change.
rclark

Posted Jan 05, 2015 in: January 5 downtime explanation
Score: 1
  • rclark
  • Posted: Jan 05, 2015
  • Score: 1
I'd also like to throw my thanks into the thread for the transparency and real-time communications with your user base.

I have to say that I'm a bit surprised that Rackspace didn't already know about the problem... If this attack was large enough to affect multiple customers by congesting upstream network gear, I would have expected better monitoring and alerting in place to detect the traffic spike and over-utilization of the pipe or the equipment, well before the time you'd be calling them after doing your own troubleshooting. You'd be within your rights as their customer to ask about their monitoring and detection for that sort of thing in the future; if one of their other nearby customers is getting attacked, it's likely that they'll be attacked again, and that puts you at risk.
rclark

Posted Dec 06, 2011 in: A few bug fixes
Score: 1
  • rclark
  • Posted: Dec 06, 2011
  • Score: 1
HUGE thanks for fixing #3 - that was my single biggest complaint after the redesign.
rclark

Posted Mar 14, 2010 in: Date view inconsistency
  • rclark
  • Posted: Mar 14, 2010
I'm not sure this is DST related, and may have been a bug introduced in the recent code updates -- I started noticing it early on Saturday (Mar 13), well before the DST cutover, and was just hoping it would magically be corrected after the DST jump.

At any rate, confirmed -- I (still) have the same problem. Tasks under the "today" header include due dates of both "today" and "tomorrow", and the "tomorrow" header's tasks all have due dates of the day after tomorrow.