ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by mfmadsen_2"
mfmadsen_2

Posted Jul 09, 2020 in: Outstanding Issues with New iOS Update
Score: 0
So I synced from within task angel with Toodledo. It added all my tasks. Great. Then I went back to Toodledo and see that about a quarter of my tasks have duplicated. I see no reason why those tasks duplicated, some with notes and some without, some that are repeating but not all of the repeating ones, some due in past but not all.

PS mlb32704. I have all of your issues with Toodledo and more. The main one is the random freezing of the screen, for which I have submitted a support ticket.
mfmadsen_2

One of my favorite things about Toodledo on iPad or web is that it calculates the amount of time to all my tasks for that day in hot list. Does task angel do that?
mfmadsen_2

Can I transfer my tasks from Toodledo to task angel?
mfmadsen_2

Posted Jul 09, 2020 in: All content on app suddenly missing
All of my tasks were missing. I did the force sync and tasks are back but the display if off. It no longer shows the length of time for each task and instead displays a page (note), a bell (alarm) and a calendar page with 31 (I’m not sure what that is suppose to be.). It shows those things for tasks that have no note and no alarm. The edit task screen when I tap on it, displays below my screen where I can’t see it. It is as if the note which appears blank is taking up the whole screen. I want the OLD DISPLAY back. I want BLANK NOTES DELETED. I have the STANDARD PAID SUBSCRIPTION and have used it for years, but am going to look at other options if this is not fixed.
mfmadsen_2

Posted Jun 07, 2020 in: Reading List Auto Add
I have a reading list that I don't remember creating, but it has books on it that have as the source Audible, Scribd, Borrow and others. There are over 1000 items on this list with the latest appearing to be from 2015. How did they get there and why did they stop. In other words, how do I get books automatically added? And can I add books automatically from Goodreads or my Amazon Lists of Content?