ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by Martin Schayna"
Martin Schayna

Score: 1
Hi

I am loyalty and not very demanding user under Silver subscription for two years, now my subscription is about to expire so I decide to pay another year.

It's a surprise for me that price of Silver (and only) subscription was increased (for me only) from 14.95 to 19.99?

For new users it's still 14.95, see https://www.toodledo.com/pricing.php -- you have to open the link in the anonymous browser window to see that page.

How is that? I know, it's up to Toodledo's producers to choose the pricing model, but it smells a bit.

Now I have two weeks for decision what to do...

Thanks.
Martin Schayna

Posted Jul 14, 2015 in: Toodledo Android App
Score: 0
Hi

I have encountered problem in editing of outline. When I try to create or edit either sibling or child node then after submitting changes these changes are lost. Node is not created or updated and outline stays unchanged. It occured only in the Android app and in about 50% cases. Maybe it occurs more frequently for longer texts. It is very annoying, I have to check all my edits.

Also, when the phone display has been locked after some time of inactivity, outline is automatically closed so I have to reopen it again and it takes some time. Typically when I use outline as a notes during discussing with someone, it is annoying too.

But I like Toodledoo more and more, it's perfect balance between simplicity & features for me.

Nexus 4, Android 5.1.1, Google Keyboard 4.1