ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by Jorjanilaw"
Jorjanilaw

Score: 0
It all worked for a few hours, but ...

I set up ical and all my Tootledo tasks with dates integrated with Google calendar as events at first. I also got it sync to the iphone.

Now the Tootledo list won't update/integrate into gcal. I have reset the gcal, but it still doesn't integrate.

What could I do to fix it?
Jorjanilaw

Thanks. Seems i am half way there now. Used the ical url to integrate tootledo taks into calendar, but they do not show up on the iphone even though the rest of the google calendar does.

Any further help would be appreciated.
Jorjanilaw

The goal is to have Tootledo integrate into google calendar which will then sync with the iphone calendar. First I tried to integrate
my tasks into Google Calendar with the T Google Gadget but only got checkmarks on Google calendar and when it sync'd to iphone all i got was "Tasks for ####day" and no actual tasks.
Since that did not work I set up ical and all my Tootledo tasks with dates integrated with Google calendar as events. But my iphone wont sync this and all i have on the iphone Tootledo calendar is the same "Tasks for ####day" even though the Google calendar has the Tootledo events included.