ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by ibjiba"
ibjiba

Score: 0
  • ibjiba
  • Posted: Apr 18, 2016
  • Score: 0
Posted by Salgud:
Hey, I'd get confused if I had a task with a time but no date! :)

Yup, I see why :-)

The reason for this is that I use time estimates, due dates and sync the tasks to my outlook calendar. A task with 1h length will show up at midnight-1h of the due date. This causes it to be hidden in Outlook unless I scroll to that time of day. Instead I use a due time of 1700 to always have my tasks show up at the end of the workday. I set my tasks to default to this to save me work and avoid mistakes but per above the emailing isn't working well enough for this.
ibjiba

Posted Apr 18, 2016 in: Better folder support
Score: 1
  • ibjiba
  • Posted: Apr 18, 2016
  • Score: 1
I've been using Toodledo for personal tasks for a long while and now want to start using it for work tasks as well. The usage cases between the two are very different. I would use two folders (Personal & Work) to separate the two areas. I'd prefer to use the same account but currently that isn't possible because:

* In charts you can't filter on folder. When I look at my stats I don't want to mix my personal & work tasks. However currently it isn't possible to show stats for one folder only.

* Email-to-toodledo has only one email address. I'd like to have more than one email address with separate default set for each. For example email [email protected] goes to folder Work with prio low while email [email protected] has different settings.
ibjiba

Score: 0
  • ibjiba
  • Posted: Apr 15, 2016
  • Score: 0
Toodledo allows you to set a due time without having a due-date. I use this function a lot to make sure that when/if a date is assigned, the task will appear correctly in my ical-feed.

However, when creating a task via email a due date for today is automatically created when a due time is specified.

Example email subject "My task =1100" should create a task with no date and due time of 1100. However the task created has a due time of 1100 AND due date today.

The same thing happens if you set new task defaults to have a due time but no due date. If the task is created through the webui this works but not when emailing in a task.