ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by Frisco Websites"
Frisco Websites

Posted Nov 15, 2013 in: Task name column for subtasks
Score: 0
Ah -- exposing the Multi-Edit option with Permanent Link was exactly what I needed! Thanks
Frisco Websites

Posted Nov 14, 2013 in: Task name column for subtasks
I created a task template with dozens of subtasks. When I clone it a few times for multiple projects, I am left with many duplicate items in that same folder.

Awkward, because even if I collapse the subtasks and rename the parent task or move it to a different folder, the subtasks remain in the original folder.

Then, when I assign such cloned subtasks to a context, or otherwise do something to let me see a list of subtasks I need to work on, nothing in the line of the subtask tells me which parent task it is associated with -- so I might wind up with a dozen subtasks all saying the same thing, and only by some digging can I see which subtask is on which project.

Think this would be solved if a column of task name was available, but perhaps there are other solutions others have found?
Frisco Websites

Posted Oct 02, 2010 in: Automatic Sequence Enforcement
Another vote -
Frisco Websites

Thanks for the quick response! Awesome application!
Frisco Websites

I saw that we can share the password etc in order to allow two different people to each see and edit the entire task list as needed.

Obviously there is the potential issue of two people changing the same record.

Are there any other issues? Both people can be logged in at the same time?

Thanks!