Search results for "Posted by charleslewis50"
charleslewis50

Posted Nov 18, 2018 in: How to uncollapse fields
Score: -1
The "w" did the trick. Thanks.
charleslewis50

Posted Nov 12, 2018 in: How to uncollapse fields
Score: 0
I somehow collapsed the fields and now I can't find individual tasks. Nor can I find a way to undo what I just did! How do I get back?
charleslewis50

Posted Jun 21, 2010 in: Uncheck a group of tasks at one time
Oops. Just discovered multi-edit!!! How I missed that one after using this great program for several months, I don't know.
charleslewis50

Posted Jun 21, 2010 in: Uncheck a group of tasks at one time
I am trying to set up my grocery list in Toodledo (the grocery apps for my iPod Touch try to do too much and are slow). I know I could set up a list in my word processor and add all at one time, but I would like to have a list in Tootledo that I could check off and then, once I go to the store, uncheck all the items so they will show up again.

I could set this up as a recurring task, I guess, but that creates other issues I would rather avoid.

Is there a way to change all tasks at one time, either by selecting them or by setting up a filter that showed only the ones I wanted to change? Clicking one by one is obviously pretty time consuming.

Charles
charleslewis50

I woke up about ten minutes ago and thought "Batch Add"! It did exactly what I needed. I guess great minds think alike, though from the time stamp on your post, you beat me to the punch!

Pasting into a spreadsheet would probably do the job as well, but this was easier -- one step.

Thanks.
charleslewis50

That would work with one book, but I have a list of many books, and i want to add them as different tasks, one for each book.

When I try an import, this is an example of what I get:

1 : B?o?o?k? ?1?
2 : ?B?o?o?k? ?2?

The original had:
Book 1
Book 2

Obviously something is coming in as garbage inbetween each letter.
charleslewis50

I would like to import a books-to-be-read list that I now have as a text document (using Apple). When I try the import, I get a lot of garbage, with my books mixed in. Is this possible?
charleslewis50

Posted May 29, 2009 in: Modifying hotlist
The view by --> Due Date --> Today did the trick.

Thanks!
charleslewis50

Posted May 29, 2009 in: Modifying hotlist
I am new here, so this is probably an obvious answer for most. I would like to set up a hotlist of today's items only. The criteria that show up don't seem to allow that. Is there a way to do what I want?

Thanks

Charles