ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by RMW"
RMW

Posted Jul 02, 2012 in: schedule to Print Folder to ePrint
Score: 0
  • RMW
  • Posted: Jul 02, 2012
  • Score: 0
I would really like to wake up each morning and find my todo list sitting in my print tray. With an HP eprint printer I'd like to schedule a particular toodledo folder to be sent in a readable form to my eprint printer at a certain time each day.

Does anyone have a method for doing this?
RMW

Posted Jul 29, 2011 in: Toodledo Redesign - July 2011
Score: -1
  • RMW
  • Posted: Jul 29, 2011
  • Score: -1
I posted about this already, but going to let you know again.
If I click on "Today" when setting the date for a task, it gives me July 27th, when today is July 29th. I think what is happening is your code is setting these variables when logging in. If I leave toodledo open for a couple of days and then start working with it again in the open session it is still retaining the old dates for today. My tasks end up in the wrong dates.
RMW

Posted Jul 27, 2011 in: Toodledo Redesign - July 2011
Score: 2
  • RMW
  • Posted: Jul 27, 2011
  • Score: 2
Is there any way to move the "Details" icon to the far left column with the other icons? Or add "Display Details" to the "Actions" button. This would eliminate having to scroll to the far right each time I look at a task to remember if I entered details.

Thanks,
Bob
RMW

Posted Jul 27, 2011 in: Toodledo Redesign - July 2011
  • RMW
  • Posted: Jul 27, 2011
When I click on the date for a task and choose "Today" as the quick date, it enters the date for tomorrow. I have to click on "Tomorrow" in order for it to put the correct date that I am looking for.

Today is the 27th. If I choose "Today" it enters the 26th.

Thanks for the fix in advance. Liking the new design. Please add a link back in for printing the booklets or make it more obvious. I had to go through help and search on the term to find it.

Bob
RMW

Posted Mar 02, 2010 in: Affiliate referral payment plan?
  • RMW
  • Posted: Mar 02, 2010
Is there not a referral payment plan?