ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by tavman"
tavman

Posted Jun 26, 2009 in: iPhone 3.0
Score: 0
  • tavman
  • Posted: Jun 26, 2009
  • Score: 0
Wow. You need to ping them. I submitted an update for my app on Sunday and got a reply on Tuesday. Of course, it was because I'd run afoul of the Human Interface Guidelines. I resubmitted and got another reply yesterday. They don't seem to be overly backed up. Of course, my app is a lot simpler than Toodledo....
tavman

Posted Jun 12, 2009 in: GTD Components
  • tavman
  • Posted: Jun 12, 2009
I did and it does!
tavman

• tavman
  • Posted: Jun 11, 2009
I've been using the trial pro account for the last couple of days while I decide if TD is right for me. Your response and open communication about the outage convinced me that your company deserves my business. I've just signed up for the pro account and remain a happy TD user!

Thanks,
Dave Tavener
tavman

Posted Jun 10, 2009 in: GTD Components
  • tavman
  • Posted: Jun 10, 2009
I'm liking using an inbox context rather than No Folder because I'm using Folders as projects for now. I tend not to do a lot of "Areas of Focus" - just home and work. I'm not a pro user yet, so I don't have any experience with subtasks. That might be the piece I'm missing with managing GTD-style projects...guess I should pony up the $15 and find out...
tavman

Posted Jun 08, 2009 in: Tags for completed items disappear
  • tavman
  • Posted: Jun 08, 2009
I guess I can use the notes field and put the versions there. Then I can do a search for the version number I need and set the checked flag to true. That might be a cleaner solution come to think about it. We have a LOT of versions and that would tend to clutter up the tag list...
tavman

Posted Jun 08, 2009 in: GTD Components
  • tavman
Still fighting with this, but I found a nice solution to no dedicated inbox. I created an "Inbox" context and set it to be the default context for new items. I like being able to dump items in the inbox and go back later and process. If I have to stop and think about where things should go, I tend to put off entering them and they get lost. When it time to process, I select the inbox context from the context tabs and start sorting.

Now if I could only figure out what to do about projects....

Dave
tavman

Posted Jun 08, 2009 in: Tags for completed items disappear
  • tavman
I'm a software developer maintaining about 6 different projects. I'm trying to use the tag feature to identify which project a specific issue belongs to. When that issue is corrected, I add the version number of the build where the bug is fixed to the tag i.e.: CS410,6.4.1228. My problem is when all of the issues with the version tag have been checked off, I no longer see a tab with that tag. I'd like to be able to go back and view all the of issues corrected in a specific version. Am I missing something obvious?

Thanks in advance!
Dave