ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by thaisgodinho"
thaisgodinho

Posted Aug 17, 2018 in: Future Plans
Score: 0
Posted by tony-sutton:
Hi Sam,

Welcome on-board.

Two things I value about the current version of Toodledo that I'd like to see retained:
- Flexibility: Users are not forced to use all features. By switching features on / off the user-experience is tailored to be as simple or complex as desired. As I've become more familiar with the tool, I've switched on and used more functionality. One App I used previously got ever more complex to the point it became no longer useful to me (the tool got in the way), which is what prompted my move to Toodledo several years back.
- Reliability: This is a tool that I use on a daily basis and thus I cannot afford downtime. I therefore greatly appreciate how Toodledo works flawlessly with minimal fuss, particularly syncing. This has not always been the case with other Apps I've used.

I use Toodledo as part of my Getting Things Done (GTD) system. I find Toodledo to be a pretty good fit, but some aspects are a little clunky and so I need to use workarounds. Two such things I'd like to see improved are:
- Projects: I find the existing system of actions and sub-actions clunky, particularly on the mobile App. I use the "Folder" functionality to represent GTD "Areas of Focus", so it would be good if the same approach could be used to support a GTD "Project List" (i.e. be able to sort actions and sub-actions by "Project" as well as by "Folder").
- Goals: It would be good if the terminology could be aligned with GTD, or even better, if field terminology overall could be user-edited so that each user could set it up how they preferred.

Many Thanks,

Tony

You can use Status > Active for Projects, since it's kind of the definition for projects on GTD. ("current open loops")
thaisgodinho

Posted May 20, 2015 in: When do you consult your list?
Posted by clango:
Thank you! Basically just when you start to work, if I understood well!

Yes! :)
thaisgodinho

Posted May 12, 2015 in: Outlines exported to Tasks?
Score: 2
Posted by coolexplorer:
Posted by iriofreitas:
Is there a way to export or link the Outlines to/with Tasks in order to have all items been followed in just one dashboard?

I don't think you currently can, but if somehow incorporated in the future it would be fantastic as you would have multi-level sub-tasks.

Yeah, I'd like that too.
thaisgodinho

Status too.
thaisgodinho

Posted May 12, 2015 in: When do you consult your list?
Score: 1
After my calendar and tickler, every morning.
thaisgodinho

Posted Feb 11, 2015 in: Toodledo Redesign (Phase 2)
It's working now. Thank you.
thaisgodinho

Posted Feb 11, 2015 in: Toodledo Redesign (Phase 2)
Mine is equal... To find any page, I have to go to Google search and search for "scheduler toodledo", for example. =/

I have Google Chrome.

This message was edited Feb 11, 2015.
thaisgodinho

I've been using Evernote for that.
thaisgodinho

Posted Dec 30, 2014 in: New Section: Habits
Score: 4
Nice tool! Thank you so much for being the best app for GTD use. I've been thinking about how can I manage my habits (I was doing that in Evernote) and now I can bring this here. Excellent!