ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by Luigi_B"
Luigi_B

Posted Jul 23, 2016 in: Checklist in Tasks notes section
Score: 0
  • Luigi_B
  • Posted: Jul 23, 2016
  • Score: 0
I use Workflowy for checklists and I think it is the best program out there for this purpose: you can also strike out completed items and there are collaboration features too.

I think the best thing is to keep checklists and routines there and single tasks in Toodledo.

What I would suggest doing, if you have repeating checklists, is to put a general task (like "morning routine") in toodledo and the link to that checklist (you can do it with workflowy) inside the notes section of that task, so that you just click on the link in toodledo and you see the checklist you created.

Hope that helps.

(btw, the link above is my referral link)

This message was edited Jul 23, 2016.
Luigi_B

Posted May 17, 2016 in: Recurring tasks
  • Luigi_B
  • Posted: May 17, 2016
Ok, nice idea in the meanwhile!
Luigi_B

Posted May 16, 2016 in: Recurring tasks
  • Luigi_B
  • Posted: May 16, 2016
Hi, I would suggest adding the possibility to see the recurring tasks in a certain day (which are normally hidden until the previous task is completed). In this way we could see how much time we actually have a certain day, in order to better organize the other tasks.
Luigi_B

Posted Jan 30, 2016 in: Tasks playlists
  • Luigi_B
  • Posted: Jan 30, 2016
That is a very good idea, I will try it out! Thank you very much!
Luigi_B

Posted Jan 29, 2016 in: Tasks playlists
  • Luigi_B
  • Posted: Jan 29, 2016
Hi, I would like to be able to create some playlists of tasks that I can switch on and off when needed, depending on the time of the year, the place and the situation.

So, for example, I would like to set one or more playlists of weekly tasks (like a routine) when I go on vacation – like a playlist for eating (breakfast, lunch, dinner, etc), a playlist for exercising, etc – , and disable them once the vacation finishes. The same for work or study. In this way I have a routine (or more routines combined) to follow when I am in a certain place or in a certain period of the year.
This is because my needs and schedules often change when I am in different places.

Ideally, you could enable these playlists in advance for specific time periods in the future, so to be able to set in detail every moment of your life.

These playlists ideally could be set for a single day or more days.

This message was edited Jan 29, 2016.