ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by 9JwZxvxqDkkJ"
9JwZxvxqDkkJ

Score: 1
Hi,

I renewed my yearly subscription and the charge went through via PayPal on Aug 13 but I still don't have access to any non-free features. So today I tried to re-subscribe to a monthly pro plan and it went through but I still don't have access.

Anyone know what is going on?

Thanks!
9JwZxvxqDkkJ

Score: 0
Hi,

My iOS Toodledo alarms go off an hour early or late every time I travel to a different time zone or daylight savings time starts or ends.

What settings should I use in the iOS app and the website so that a task alarm goes off at 8:30am no matter what timezone my phone is in?

I've tried different combinations and none of them have worked 100% of the time.

iOS settings I have:
* Synchronization: Sync Timezone
* Date Alarms: Task alarms come from device

Website settings:
* Timezone: auto (it shows the correct time so looks like this is working)

Any advice?

Thanks,
Reece
9JwZxvxqDkkJ

Posted Apr 27, 2019 in: Andoid New Problems
I’ve been experiencing extreme slowness in the iPhone app in the last week or so. Sounds related. Anyone know of a fix for the iPhone side?
9JwZxvxqDkkJ

Posted Apr 04, 2019 in: Cannot use the letter "L" anymore
Same issue. The "L" key doesn't work anymore. Help!
9JwZxvxqDkkJ

Posted Jan 09, 2019 in: Bug with repeating tasks
Score: 1
Hi,

Occasionally, clicking the checkbox on a repeating task will mark the task as done but not create the next instance of the task.

This is difficult to reproduce as it only happens occasionally. I have about 75 repeating tasks and I've only experienced this with the website version. The mobile app never seems to have this happen.

It seems that this is not an atomic/transactional event. It appears to mark the current task as done and then create the new task. If the first part is successful but the second part isn't, the task is marked as done and no new task is created.

This should happen in a single transaction. If this is not possible, then first create the new task and then mark the current task as complete. This would have extra tasks whenever the second part failed but it would be easier for the user to clean up extra tasks than to figure out which tasks didn't repeat successfully.

I created a search for tasks that are marked as done and that have repeat on. This should never return anything as it shouldn't be possible to get into this state. If you run this against your database, you'll likely find some as I see some pop into this state every week or two.

Thanks for looking into this!
Reece
9JwZxvxqDkkJ

I've used the download CSV feature to manually download my tasks but I want an automated way of my tasks. I did delete all my tasks once by mistake and fortunately had a reasonably recent backup. Anyone know of a tool that does this? If not, I will probably create one if others are interested in using it.
9JwZxvxqDkkJ

Hi,

Yesterday some of my daily/weekly repeating tasks were marked as completed when I clicked on them in the web UI. Usually they end up moving automatically to the next day (because they are setup as daily repeating tasks).

Anyone else seen this occur?
9JwZxvxqDkkJ

Posted Aug 26, 2010 in: iPhone app displays connection error
I got it working again.
-deleted the app from my iphone
-re-added the app to my iphone
-entered my account info
-it synced my tasks and everything seems happy again!
9JwZxvxqDkkJ

Posted Aug 26, 2010 in: iPhone app displays connection error
i'm getting an error connecting to toodledo when i've been syncing today. the website works fine for me and my iphone can connect to other sites.

anyone know if this is my iphone or a problem with toodledo?

thanks.