ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by joe"
joe

Posted Aug 26, 2011 in: Exporting attachments.
Score: 0
  • joe
  • Posted: Aug 26, 2011
  • Score: 0
That's ok. I don't mind doing that. However, it doesn't appear that you're exporting the entity which says what filenames are attached to each task in the task export. That would be an easy fix for you. You could just document that that element is currently ignored on import, and people would then be able to backup their attachments too.

That's a quick change, surely? Could you make it please?

Joe
joe

Posted Aug 24, 2011 in: Exporting attachments.
  • joe
  • Posted: Aug 24, 2011
What is the recommended way of backing up attachments? Looking at the task XML, none of the attachments appear to be referenced.

Thanks,
Joe
joe

• joe
  • Posted: Nov 02, 2010
I've just upgraded to this version. Why are my tags now appearing in lower case? Can you please fix that? Thanks :). Joe
joe

Posted Feb 03, 2010 in: iPhone app updated to version 1.5.7
  • joe
  • Posted: Feb 03, 2010
Excellent. Many thanks.

One thing that really bugs me, that I hope that you can implement, is for the iphone toodle do to remember which screen it was on and go back to it when it is opened again. As things stand currently it's a bit of a pain. I find myself drilling down to a task that needs me to check a web page, or something that requires access to another application. Then when I go back into toodledo I have to drill back down again, and remember where I was. Is there any way you could implement that?

Thanks,
Joe