ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by loxendine"
loxendine

Posted Jul 04, 2009 in: Feature Request for iPhone
Score: 1
Please add the ability to reorder the folder order and the ability to setup a default alarm. Thanks!
loxendine

Posted Jul 04, 2009 in: iPhone folders
Score: 0
I'm assuming there is no way to reorder the folder order on the iPhone like you can on the web?
loxendine

Posted Jul 03, 2009 in: Love Toodledo - Web and iPhone
Just wanted to say thanks for helping me get things done and get organized. The integration between the iPhone and web is awesome. Thanks for listening to your users and implementing requests and acting on feedback. I'm a new user and very satisfied user!
loxendine

Posted Jul 02, 2009 in: Iphone alarm reminder
Push notifications have been working great for me but it seems as if the alarm sound is rather short and quiet. It is very subtle. Is this true for everyone? I'm assuming there is no way to change it? Thanks!
loxendine

Posted Jul 02, 2009 in: New iphone sync
Posted by Anders:
but really Toodledo was one of the only apps to do that. Most apps just have a button, and maybe sync on opening. It's not as if they've fallen behind the pack with ease of syncing.

The reason I purchased Toodledo is because they were the only ones to offer auto sync on exit. They haven't fallen behind the pack but have become JUST like everybody else. Very disappointing. I really wish they would have made the sync on exit optional. I'm eagerly awaiting the new and improved sync features.

This message was edited Jul 02, 2009.
loxendine

Posted Jul 02, 2009 in: New iphone sync
With version 1.5.0, the sync on exit has been removed. Does this mean if we make a change on the iphone, in order to have accurate information on the website, we must exit and relaunch Toodledo on the iphone?
loxendine

Posted Jun 23, 2009 in: Iphone app sync
Good to hear. Thanks for the information!
loxendine

Posted Jun 22, 2009 in: Iphone app sync
I just bought the iphone app with the understanding that it will sync on exit. It is working really great. It is a shame to remove such a nice feature because some are having problems. Hopefully you will make that an option or provide another mechanism, as removing critical features is not a good direction that developers should be taking.
loxendine

You are the man! Making the purchase today. Thanks again!
loxendine

Thanks Anders. I notice you help out a lot in the forums. I appreciate the help. A few more sync questions for anyone.

1. When you open the iphone app and sync begins, can you move around in the app and do things, or do you have to wait until sync is complete?

2. If I have 50 tasks, how long approximately would it take to sync over 3G?

3. When you exit the app and sync begins, does the sync take place in the background so I can open another application, like true multitasking?

Thanks again!

This message was edited Jun 22, 2009.
loxendine

Sorry if this is a stupid question, but does the iphone app sync over 3G and wifi, or just wifi? Thanks!