ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by robinson1010"
robinson1010

Posted Apr 26, 2018 in: Toodle account is empty
Score: 0
I'm not sure if there has been a change to Toodle but when I went to add a task online my account was emty, no task at all. Can someone help? Thanks
robinson1010

Never mind.
robinson1010

I was having a problem with my "Android" Todo Task Manager Pro; so I backed up my file, re-installed it. I'm trying to import my backup file and I keep getting " path not set, the directory does not exist". I have gone over and over my directory path and I'm still getting "path not set..."

My file path is "storage/emulated/0/Android/TaskList.xml" What am I doing wrong?

My device:
Samsung Galaxy 3 Note
Android version 5.0

Thanks
robinson1010

Posted Feb 25, 2018 in: Keyboard to automatically pop-up
I have an ATT Samsung Galaxy 3 Note, running Android 5.0
robinson1010

Posted Feb 21, 2018 in: Keyboard to automatically pop-up
I don't know why it is not working for me, it does in all my other apps. That's why I was thinking maybe there was a setting that I needed to activate it.
robinson1010

Posted Feb 21, 2018 in: Keyboard to automatically pop-up
Sorry, I thought I put that in. The Android app
robinson1010

Posted Feb 19, 2018 in: Keyboard to automatically pop-up
I looked over the past year about this topic and did not see it. I almost exclusively use the app to input my task.
It would be very very useful if, the keyboard would pop up to begin entering information. As it stands, once I hit the "+" the cursor blinks indicating it's waiting for you to begin entering.Why can the keyboard pop up at the same time? I have used other apps that once you hit the key to enter a new task, the keyboard automatically pops up so you can begin entering a task.

If this is setting already exist, I apologize.
robinson1010

Posted Jan 27, 2017 in: Cannot find my tasks?
Hi,
I'm new and I have been trying to solve this problem for more than a week, any help will be greatly appreciated.

I do not know what I'm doing wrong but I can not find where my synced tasks are.

I'm using the Toodledo sync and it appears as if everything is working correctly but when I go to Toodledo.com, my tasks are nowhere to be found.

I created 3 tasks on the website and they did transfer over to my android but none of the ones I created on my android have been transferred to the web version.
robinson1010

Posted Aug 19, 2016 in: Syncing
My ToDo Task Manager Pro is syncing withToodleDo, but where can I find that file if I need to recover. In other words, if I lost my phone, how can I import my Toodledo file on my new phone? I can not find my backup on Toodledo.