Search results for "Posted by helge_2"
helge_2

Posted Jul 05, 2018 in: Current State of 3rd-Party Apps
Score: 0
  • helge_2
  • Posted: Jul 05, 2018
  • Score: 0
Hi everyone,

it may be of interest for you that the native Toodledo MacOS App seems to have regained full functionality again since Toodledo has switched to responsive web design recently. I already suggested in another post that this app should be made available again to everyone.

For MacOS you may also want to consider Air Browser App which also offers great customization options how you can permanently access Toodledo in the MacOS Status Bar: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/air-browser/id948620309?mt=12

Best,
Helge

This message was edited Jul 05, 2018.
helge_2

Posted Jul 02, 2018 in: Mac OS desktop integration
Score: 1
  • helge_2
  • Posted: Jul 02, 2018
  • Score: 1
Thanks for your feedback, frogboy. A couple of days ago I discovered that the Toodledo MacOS App works again since Toodledo has received a responsive webdesign a couple of months ago! I already wrote another post suggesting in the discussions forum to make the app again available to everyone.
helge_2

Posted Jul 02, 2018 in: Make the MacOS version available again
  • helge_2
  • Posted: Jul 02, 2018
Hi Jake, everyone,

since Toodledo has received responsive webdesign the MacOS App works again! I use it with latest High Sierra. Are you planning to make it available again? I'm glad I saved a copy of the installer.

Best,
Helge
helge_2

Posted Apr 26, 2018 in: Mac OS desktop integration
  • helge_2
  • Posted: Apr 26, 2018
Hi,

since the Toodledo App for Mac was discontinued (also it was never working from Yosemite onwards I think) I looked into alternatives again with the new responsive design in mind. I found Air Browser https://itunes.apple.com/de/app/air-browser/id948620309?l=en&mt=12 which seems to perfectly fill the gap! It works for me on High Sierra and I love the fact that the window size is resizable (even allowing to choose between mobile view and desktop view of the Toodledo website). Maybe you also want to give it a try.

Best,
Helge