Search results for "Posted by Brian"
Brian

Posted Jul 16, 2017 in: iOS Reminder Import Default Priority
Score: 0
  • Brian
  • Posted: Jul 16, 2017
  • Score: 0
Awesome application, thanks!

Please add the ability to set the default priority for reminders imported from iOS. This is a recurring request on the forum, but previous requests are dated and have been closed for input. With the growing importance of voice interfaces to manage everything, this is becoming more important.

If you exposed additional fields to IFTTT so that an applet could be written that might add more flexibility for other use cases. The IFTTT user would need to be able to select a "new task added from iOS" and be able to take the action of changing priority. There is a IFTTT applet (Applet: 135006p) today, but it doesn't not have the ability to delete the reminder in iOS once added to Toodledo, so it is not as powerful as the Toodledo functionality.

This message was edited Jul 16, 2017.
Brian

Posted Mar 01, 2015 in: Toodledo Redesign Plans
Score: 1
  • Brian
  • Posted: Mar 01, 2015
  • Score: 1
Great ideas in this topic. Toodledo has done a great job at allowing customization based on individual use cases.

As a chronic note taker the #1 item that prevents me from making Toodledo the my hub for tracking my everyday life is the difficulty in taking organized notes (e.g. Rich Text), regardless of Tab or platform. Before I work a task (e.g. phone conversation) I have a list of related topics (e.g. topics, desired results) and when I perform the task I take real time notes on the result (e.g. commitments and outcomes of the conversation.)

Suggesting HTML tags (for several years) is out of touch with reality. This is like telling someone that wants a car with anti-lock breaks that they can pump the breaks quickly to get the same results.

Since 2012 I have avoided adopting any new tool without Rich Text. As a premium user since 2009, I am hooked on the functionality, but it is hard to hang in with the slow adoption of what I consider "admission to the game" functionality.

The new features introduced over the past 18 months (and suggestions in this forum) are awesome! Prioritizing between cool new features (for die hard task management folks) AND implementing baic functionality demanded by the market is not a winning formula. Basic functionality needs to be assumed as "admission to the game." When the basics are not addressed superior products and early market leaders (e.g. Blackberry) make themselves irrelevant. For my family, Toodeldo is very relevant. Please prioritize the real basics!

This message was edited Mar 01, 2015.
Brian

Posted Mar 01, 2015 in: Notes formatting and ios shortcuts
  • Brian

This message was edited Mar 01, 2015.
Brian

Posted Mar 01, 2015 in: Notes formatting and ios shortcuts
  • Brian
Will Rich Text be supported in tasks? The text long feature in lists is perfect and is an essential update in all interfaces (iOS, browser...)

Is this part of any of the re-design phases?
Brian

Posted Aug 19, 2013 in: Outline for iOS
  • Brian
  • Posted: Aug 19, 2013
Outlines are awesome and making available on iOS would be awesome. Does the development list also include making attachments available so iOS would maintain the link between the outline and tasks?
Brian

Posted May 06, 2012 in: Switching Workspaces in iPad app
  • Brian
  • Posted: May 06, 2012
If sharing is not available on the iPad and a integrated shard view is not created, the incentive to keep a Pro Membership is gone... Need to start looking at other programs if there is no ETA.

Other than that this is the best program on the Market!

This message was edited May 06, 2012.
Brian

Posted Jun 05, 2011 in: Rich Text Format for Notes
  • Brian
  • Posted: Jun 05, 2011
Please add rich text. I love Toodledo for tasks, but without rich text, I need to limit it's use and look for another tool for tracking more complex items and notes.