ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by chimericdream"
chimericdream

Score: 0
I suspected that would be the official answer. I wasn't overly concerned with the prospect of storing credentials in my application, because it is going to be a Node app running on a computer I own and only storing my personal credentials. That said, I understand the reasoning behind it. In anticipation of this, I have started moving toward a solution similar to what you described.

Thanks for the reply.
chimericdream

I am working on a basic Node.js implementation for the Toodledo v3 API. It will be designed to work for a single user at a time, and should be able to run without user interaction, so the current method of prompting a user for authorization every so often is more than a little crippling. My ultimate goal is to make something that I can slot into a set of other APIs to perform fine-grained tasks that are more than what sites like IFTTT offer, but less than a full-featured application. The code will be available for other people to use, but I have no plans to turn it into an app where other people's data is funneled through my server.

I had a look through some of the old API docs, and it looks like the v1 API supported something akin to a "single user mode" where you could use your personal user ID to make API calls. Does something like this exist for v3? I wasn't able to find any indication that it does.

Thanks.
chimericdream

Posted Jun 29, 2016 in: Folder links
I came here looking for this exact feature. I am working on a Tasker script that will automatically open my grocery list inside Toodledo when I arrive at the GPS coordinates of my grocery store.