ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by jcurrie"
jcurrie

Posted Dec 16, 2018 in: Android Widget from Work Profile
Score: 0
  • jcurrie
  • Posted: Dec 16, 2018
  • Score: 0
Whenever I try to add a widget to my home screen with Toodledo installed in my work profile, the app crashes when I create the widget, and then the list never updates. This problem does not occur if I install Toodledo outside of the work profile.
jcurrie

Posted Oct 30, 2018 in: Email Date Operators
  • jcurrie
  • Posted: Oct 30, 2018
Is there a list of acceptable date operators for tasks created via email? I know that #next Friday works (although it gave 2 Nov on 30 Oct, which I would call "this Friday"), but #in 2 weeks doesn't work. Is there a comprehensive guide anywhere?
jcurrie

Posted Jun 07, 2018 in: Mark Tasks Done in Android Notification
Score: 1
  • jcurrie
  • Posted: Jun 07, 2018
  • Score: 1
Would it be possible to add the ability to mark tasks done in Android notifications?
jcurrie

Posted Apr 19, 2018 in: Quick Add Task due on or after
  • jcurrie
  • Posted: Apr 19, 2018
Is it possible to Quick Add a task with a due date that is set to "on" or "after"?
jcurrie

Posted Dec 14, 2017 in: Show due date for Top
  • jcurrie
  • Posted: Dec 14, 2017
Is it possible to set "Top" items to still show their due date when sorting tasks by importance?

jcurrie

Posted Nov 27, 2017 in: Difference between "on" and "after"
  • jcurrie
  • Posted: Nov 27, 2017
What is the practical difference between a task that is due "on" a date ("=") and a task that is due "after" a date (">")? I assumed that tasks due "on" a date would vanish once the date passed, but I experimented by creating tasks for yesterday and tasks set to "on" and "after" both were still visible at the same importance level.
jcurrie

Posted Mar 01, 2017 in: Batch Edit Chrome Linux
  • jcurrie
  • Posted: Mar 01, 2017
I don't get any error messages. When I click "save changes" nothing happens at all. I don't get any sort of indication that the page is loading or any sort of process is running.
jcurrie

Posted Feb 27, 2017 in: Batch Edit Chrome Linux
  • jcurrie
  • Posted: Feb 27, 2017
I'm unable to apply any batch edits when using the latest stable version of Chrome on Linus Mint 17.3. I am able to batch edit if I use Firefox, so it appears to be a Chrome-specific problem.
jcurrie

Posted Nov 14, 2016 in: Seeing archived folders on Android
  • jcurrie
  • Posted: Nov 14, 2016
Has this been resolved? I'm still experiencing this problem.