ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by Cindy Parks-Talley"
Cindy Parks-Talley

Posted Mar 16, 2020 in: We’re Back
Score: 0
Long time user. I will have to find an alternative soon if things don't change. I'm not seeing any improvements. We were switched to a business subscription and it just doesn't work. I have employees who can not collaborate on existing lists and I've reached out time and again with no response. I'm going to file a BBB complaint, and then find another alternative, after years of membership, if responsiveness does not change immediately. Right now Toodledo is all hat and no cattle.
Cindy Parks-Talley

Posted Jan 06, 2020 in: Problems with Plus Collaborators
I have reached out repeatedly through tickets and had no response. I'm hoping someone here can help me. I have TWO plus memberships (accidentally got a second one trying to fix problems). I have myself and 3 employees on Toodledo and have been members for quite some time. I can not figure out how to get my other users on the same plan. Maybe I am confused. It says it has up to 5 collaborators. Does each collaborator need to sign up and pay separately? I thougth the annual fee was for up to 5 people, but maybe it is just per member. Please help.
Cindy Parks-Talley

Posted Mar 05, 2019 in: Many tasks have disappeared!
Same here. Only one subtask available for each task. I hope they fix this soon. It appears it has been known for quite some time now. Even a comment from Toodledo with an estimated correction time, or acknowledgement of the issue would be appreciated. Its a big deal.