ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by brad.n.blake_2"
brad.n.blake_2

Posted Feb 01, 2024 in: Due Time Not Showing Up
Score: 0
In the latest generation of the IOS app, the due time no longer shows in the "all tasks" section of the app even though the settings appear to call for it. Please help, its obviously very important to be able to look at due times for your tasks.
brad.n.blake_2

I should also note that it is set to show under settings -> fields and defaults
brad.n.blake_2

It does not show up on the “all tasks” screen as it used to. The due date is, but not time. After one update, it vanished. I should mention this is on the new iOS app.
brad.n.blake_2

Why has due time been removed from the IOS app? Is there a way to get it back?
brad.n.blake_2

Posted Nov 13, 2023 in: Sort By Start Date
I cannot figure out how to sort by start date. Is this function available? This seems like pretty basic functionality. Thanks in advance.
brad.n.blake_2

Posted Nov 13, 2023 in: Google Calendar Sync
Hi, I have set up Google Calendar sync. Within my Toodledo account, it tells me I had “success” and that a calendar was created in Google Calendar called “Toodledo”, etc. However, there is no calendar created within Google called “Toodledo”. I was previously using the iCal subscription, but didn’t like how infrequently it updated. Thank you in advance!
brad.n.blake_2

Posted Apr 22, 2023 in: IOS App
The app is extremely sluggish. I have tried to purge old data and it's still sluggish...to the point I almost don't want to use it any longer. What can I do to fix this problem.
brad.n.blake_2

Posted Apr 22, 2023 in: Tasks Count
I have figured out the answers.
brad.n.blake_2

Posted Apr 22, 2023 in: Sub tasks
Can you set defaults for sub tasks as you can on the web app. i.e. inherit from parent?
brad.n.blake_2

Posted Apr 22, 2023 in: Tasks Count
Under “all tasks” it shows 49/51. How can I get all 51 to show? Could this be that I have two sub tasks? Also, the web app shows 52 tasks including main tasks and sub tasks. I only have 5 tasks either due today or overdue, yet the “bubble” on app notifications shows “7”. Can anyone help with why there are so many inconsistencies?

This message was edited Apr 22, 2023.
brad.n.blake_2

Posted Apr 22, 2023 in: Subtasks in IOS App
Once I created a subtask in the web app, I was able to create subtaks in all other tasks in IOS.
brad.n.blake_2

Posted Apr 22, 2023 in: Subtasks in IOS App
I purchased the Plus subscription though the app as it lists subtaks as an option. However, I cannot figure out how to add subtasks in the app. How can this be done? The only reason I purchased the additional feautures was due to this option. Please advise.