Search results for "Posted by Jonesadams"
Posted Feb 24, 2021 in: DISCUSS ALTERNATIVES TO TOODLEDO
I'm a very long time user and GREAT fan of toodledo, I fear I am truly addicted. Reading these "ALTERNATIVES TO TOODLEDO" entries is scaring me with the thought of losing it, I wasn't totally aware of it's impending or probable demise. One writer saying s/he could not risk coming to work one day and having toodledo crashed forever. I would have to gnash my teeth on the side of my desk if I lost all of my toodledo data. Is there a good way to transfer it all NOW into another program for safe keeping and continue on Toodledo as long as possible?
RTM has info to export from Toodledo and then import to RTM - does that work, or is anything lost?
Tick Tick has info, but I wonder again what is lost?
Yes I followed instructions from Toodledo Help ticket.
What were you doing?
TOODLEDO LOOKED DIFFERENT TODAY WHEN I OPENED IT.
I LOOK AT TASKS 10-20 TIMES A DAY, IT RUNS MY LIFE,
OPENED IPHONE AND TOODLEDO HAD 22 TASKS, MY ONLINE TOODLEDO HAS 346. AFRAID TO SYNC FOR FEAR I LOSE HUNDREDS OF TASKS. AND I JUST PAID $60 FOR THE YEAR.
The specific URL or location that pertains to this question or comment?
Posted on Jul 14, 2020 22:23 by Toodledo:
We just rolled out an update in app-store. You can download the new app from there.
Few things you should do :
1) On your current Toodledo App Settings, go to synchronization and then Account Login. See if you have account linked with your app or not.
2) If you have account linked, go to tasks.toodledo.com on your computer to see if all your tasks are there.
3) Delete the old app, download the new one from app store and go to settings --> Synchronization --> Enter Account Login.
4) All your data should be restored.
There are two small open bugs in the app which we will fix and release an update soon :
1) Multi-line layout.
2) Sorting of tasks based on special characters.
3) Scroll issue while viewing notes.
4) Synchronization performance issues when tasks are more than 10,000.
5) Colored Priority Labels on tasks.
Posted on Jul 15, 2020 16:54 by You:
I did just as you said and now I have 284 of my 346 tasks. Better but I'd like all of them to sync into my iPhone. Online is fine.
I uninstalled Toodledo, loaded it from the App store, synced ---- did this twice.
I have not figured out which tasks haven't synced......since when I open Toodledo on my phone, it is working on processing tasks or downloading tasks. The little "completion line:" never gets past mid place.
Posted on Jul 16, 2020 02:03 by Toodledo:
It is most likely the number and sub task issue. On website it counts all tasks including subtasks but on app it is counting only parent tasks.
We will roll out an update to fix this asap.
Later: I eventually got up to ALL OF MY 346 tasks, but when I open Toodledo on my iPhone, it takes forever to open, or crashes.