Search results for "Posted by gvance"
gvance

Posted Jul 29, 2015 in: Select Parent Task Field
Score: 0
  • gvance
  • Posted: Jul 29, 2015
  • Score: 0
Jake,
Thanks for your reply. I don't know how much influence you have in this, but this seems like a significant oversight to ease of use and something that should be fairly easy to add. It seems like every task should be able to have a "parent" field in which a user could add the parent and automatically make that newly created task into a subtask.

Pocket Informant, which syncs to my Toodledo, allows me to do this, but I hate to use third party applications if not necessary.
gvance

Posted Jul 26, 2015 in: Select Parent Task Field
Score: 0
  • gvance
  • Posted: Jul 26, 2015
  • Score: 0
When I create a new task, I would like the option of turning it into a subtask. Is there any such field as a "select parent" field that would allow me to select from the list of parent tasks? The way that I utilize Toodledo doesn't make the drag and drop feature of creating a subtask feasible.

I've been using Toodledo for several years and have recruited several people to use it, and this is consistently one of the biggest frustrations that I have. I love the program, but I just can't figure out how to do this without utilizing a 3rd Party App like Informant.