ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by MORIDE.M"
MORIDE.M

Posted Jul 30, 2018 in: Toodledo Update #1
Score: 0
  • MORIDE.M
  • Posted: Jul 30, 2018
  • Score: 0
Toodledo ignored the Chinese market. Obviously Toodledo is perfect enough, but lacks promotion.

There are a lot of GTDers in China, they use Omnifocus or MLO, or Wunderlist, Todoist, TickTick, doit.im, and even some ordinary to-do list software. They don't choose Toodledo because they don't know that there is such a powerful platform. Some people know that the platform of Toodledo has given up because of its outdated interface.

Toodledo needs to strengthen its promotion, and please take into account the big market in China and provide convenient and convenient purchasing channels. I personally think that Toodledo is as powerful as Omnifocus and MLO. Toodledo is flexible enough to be customized and powerful, but the interface is outdated,so many people do not choose TD

i like the Toodledo, and expect a more dynamic Toodledo

https://www.toodledo.com/forums/2/25987/-115931/read.html#jump

This message was edited Jul 30, 2018.
MORIDE.M

Score: 0
  • MORIDE.M
  • Posted: Jul 30, 2018
  • Score: 0
Yes, Toodledo ignored the Chinese market. Obviously Toodledo is perfect enough, but lacks promotion.

There are a lot of GTDers in China, they use Omnifocus or MLO, or Wunderlist, Todoist, TickTick, doit.im, and even some ordinary to-do list software. They don't choose Toodledo because they don't know that there is such a powerful platform. Some people know that the platform of Toodledo has given up because of its outdated interface.

Toodledo needs to strengthen its promotion, and please take into account the big market in China and provide convenient and convenient purchasing channels. I personally think that Toodledo is as powerful as Omnifocus and MLO. Toodledo is flexible enough to be customized and powerful, but the interface is outdated,so many people do not choose TD

This message was edited Jul 30, 2018.