ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by jhk_2"
jhk_2

Posted Jan 07, 2017 in: Shopping list ?
Score: 1
  • jhk_2
  • Posted: Jan 07, 2017
  • Score: 1
I do use tags to identify the various stores, ie: CVS, Targets, Wegmans. I can then do a sort by tags to create a mini list by stores. This all works fine. My compliant is that the list does does not reopen at the same place after the screen saver goes off. It is a pain to keep navigating back to the shopping list. I am not a programmer, but this strikes me as a fairly simple task.
jhk_2

Posted Dec 31, 2016 in: Shopping list ?
Score: 0
  • jhk_2
  • Posted: Dec 31, 2016
  • Score: 0
I've been using Toodledo for a shopping list. I typically generate the list on my computer and then use it on my android phone. It is very convenient and helpful but I have one problem. When I use the app to access the list it opens to the default task list (which I use for work project management), I then navigate to the "List" menu and choose "Grocery List". It will stay open until the screen saver kicks in. When I go back to refer to the list again it goes back to the "List of lists" and I need to choose "Grocery List" again. This is SUPER irritating! I'm not sure if this is an android thing or a Toodledo thing. I either need to keep the current list (task, etc) open after the screen saver or be able to set different default screens on different devices. Is This possible? If not, any work around?
jhk_2

Posted Dec 17, 2016 in: Branding a Task List
Score: 0
  • jhk_2
  • Posted: Dec 17, 2016
  • Score: 0
I realize I could do that, can I get rid of the Toodledo? I looking for a more professional appearance. Several of the online services we use allow you to brand the site with your logo.
jhk_2

Posted Dec 10, 2016 in: Branding a Task List
Score: 1
  • jhk_2
  • Posted: Dec 10, 2016
  • Score: 1
I just started using Toodledo and really love it. It is very helpful in managing work tasks. What I would like to do replace the Toodledo Logo with my company logo when I print the lists. Is there a way to do this? If not, I think this would be a great option for the premium subscription (which is what I have).