ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by gboheman"
gboheman

Posted Jan 24, 2014 in: Only 1 ticket per day - seriously???
Score: 2
  • gboheman
  • Posted: Jan 24, 2014
  • Score: 2
After reading all of this I just have to chuckle. Toodledo, I think you are a great program for what you are doing. I see you trying your best and can understand what spam can do to a system like you are saying. I feel what some people dont understand is, what is a priority for them or even 20 people may not be a priority for all. The folks at Toodledo have to take in all the ideas and then factor in how many times the same idea has been requested to come up with a priority list.

If you the current user aren't happy or satisfied with how your ideas, that you and some others may feel are great and need to be instituted right away are being handled. Well there is always the opportunity to build your own program include in what you feel is priority and adapt it the way you want to.

Add to end this I say hats off to you all at Toodledo.
Greg
gboheman

Posted Mar 16, 2010 in: Grid view script
Score: 0
  • gboheman
  • Posted: Mar 16, 2010
  • Score: 0
That was it. So Installed the Add-on but where do I switch to the grid view style?
gboheman

Posted Mar 16, 2010 in: Grid view script
  • gboheman
I know I saw this the other day but now I can not locate the script for the grid view option. Could someone please point me in the correct direction

Thanks
gboheman

• gboheman
I use PI to sync with Google calendar and toodledo also with no use of Nuevasync.
gboheman

• gboheman
  • Posted: Jan 13, 2010
I like the idea myself
Thanks