ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by smooziebear"
smooziebear

Posted May 04, 2019 in: Google Calendar Sync Work for You?
Score: 2
TOODLEDO: THIS IS HUGE. If you can make this a priority, NO ONE HAS THIS FEATURE.

Todoist can sync with Google Calendar but Todist does not have your layout of Task in an editable list
TickTick does sync with Google Calendar but it is slow also but the Calendar Feature is buggy in that on the PC Browser Ticktick you have to subscribe to a calendar and on the Android app you can choose the calendar and it will appear. But now you have a double entry on your phone. The major problem with ticktick is that I cannot move the items that are created on the google calendar. I can move the Ticktick items around.

So, I just tried your calendar
1. Awesome progress that an Original Toodledo Task can be moved around on my Google Calendar
2. The new Due Date and Time does update back to Toodledo! (Very Slow)

Question: If you create an entry in Google Calendar, the event does not go back to Toodledo?

What would drive people back to Toodledo is if you could make this feature work. GTD drove Toodledo to the top years ago. Every Android App was based on Toodledo. I search all of the latest Project/Task Management Apps and I return back to Toodledo because I like the List. However, the new movement is to Block Calendarizing Time. To move the Task off the List into Calendar. To be able to move them around a calendar but then see them on the list. My Wish List:
1. Create a button or some system for "Manual Sync" or Refresh
2. Have the Data Folder, Tags, Priority (Could this be done with the same language when I send it by email subject line to become a Toodledo Task?)
3. Can an task be created in Google that will go back to Toodledo?
4. Is there a ways to Click the calendar item as done. This is feature that is in Ticktick with a cute sound that is addictive. But this is not a priority.

Best Wishes for Toodledo's Future!

Edit. If Toodledo changes the auto update to 1 min intervals will this affect the battery life of devices. Is this similar to email always going to search for new mail drains my device battery? Instead of just a Refresh Button or drop-down like Google calendar has on Android.

If Toodledo

This message was edited May 04, 2019.
smooziebear

Posted Jun 15, 2017 in: "New Task" on Far Right tough to see
Score: 0
Noticed that the New Task is moved to the FAR Right. Typically people look at the LEFT Corner because we read LEFT to Right. When you want to do something, you look Left first. So every times I want to enter a NEW Task I have to crank my neck Left to Right.
Is there a way to Move the NEW Task near the Left Corner?