ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by eleveno"
eleveno

Posted Oct 24, 2018 in: Feature Roadmap and New Pricing Plans
Score: 3
  • eleveno
  • Posted: Oct 24, 2018
  • Score: 3
Standard should have at least 2 years history and add tasks via email. I was considering coming back to toodledo premium but with these new prices it is not competitive with other options.
eleveno

Posted Apr 18, 2018 in: Subtasks manual sorting
Score: 0
  • eleveno
  • Posted: Apr 18, 2018
  • Score: 0
Hi,
I have manual sorting in subtasks, and have most of them hidden in views according to filters. When I expand the subtasks the order changes. I reorder them again, and after expanding again the order changes another time. The problem is that the reorder do not follow any pattern, and seems it is a programming issue.
Hope you could resolve this issue.
Thanks
eleveno

Posted Mar 22, 2018 in: Saved searches and subtasks
  • eleveno
  • Posted: Mar 22, 2018
Posted by Jake:
Is this happening on the "New Tasks Section" or the "Old Tasks section"?

Both

This message was edited Mar 22, 2018.
eleveno

Posted Mar 21, 2018 in: Saved searches and subtasks
  • eleveno
  • Posted: Mar 21, 2018
Hi,

Normally I have several subtasks associated with a task. One of this subtasks is with the status next action and the others subtasks with the status active.

Now, for example, when I filter all the tasks in the status directory with next-action, only tasks and subtasks with this status appear. Then if I click and expand a subtask, all subtasks and parent task appears.

The problem is that this behavior is not repeatable in the saved searches. For example, if I have a saved search for next action status, In this case when I click and expand a subtask only the parent task appears and the the other related subtasks are hidden.

Is there a way to make a saved searche with the same behavior of the first example?

Thanks
eleveno

• eleveno
  • Posted: Feb 21, 2018
Responsive means adaptable to mobile screens. I have an iPad mini and in both safari and Firefox toodledo do not addapt to the size of the screen.
eleveno

• eleveno
  • Posted: Feb 19, 2018
Hi,

In the ipad, toodledo for the web is not responsive, and the toodledo app is basically outdated. I hope developers deal with this issue soon.

Best regards
eleveno

• eleveno
  • Posted: Dec 09, 2017
I hope to see soon the alarm implemented in android, because without the alarm it is difficult to deal with more than a few habits at the same time.

Thanks
eleveno

• eleveno
  • Posted: Dec 05, 2017
I have submitted a ticket.
eleveno

• eleveno
  • Posted: Dec 04, 2017
Hi,

The alarm in habits is not working (android and desktop).

Android: I set up the alarm in the notification setting to on but still do not work.

Desktop: the alarm do not work in desktop even if the test is ok.

Hoping for a solution soon.

Thanks
eleveno

Posted Oct 17, 2017 in: Tips for using the scheduler
  • eleveno
  • Posted: Oct 17, 2017
Hello everyone,

I am really enjoying Toodledo for a couple months now and I subscribed a premium plan. I have been fine tuning the system, and want to go to the next level.

I want to use the scheduler and I would like to know how others use this tool. How do you set up toodledo to best take advantage of the scheduler?

Thanks
eleveno

Posted Aug 01, 2017 in: Toodledo Web not responsive in iPad
  • eleveno
  • Posted: Aug 01, 2017
Yes, I am using it but it is not responsive in ipad
eleveno

Posted Jul 26, 2017 in: Toodledo Web not responsive in iPad
  • eleveno
  • Posted: Jul 26, 2017
Hello,
I have noticed that the the web version of toodledo is not responsive in iPad.
eleveno

Posted Jun 08, 2017 in: Refresh Tasks
  • eleveno
  • Posted: Jun 08, 2017
How best to refresh the view in the new task section?