Search results for "Posted by Göran Magnusson"
Göran Magnusson

Posted Jun 01, 2022 in: Can't upgrade.
Score: 0
Thank you for quick support.
Göran Magnusson

Posted May 31, 2022 in: Can't upgrade.
I tried to upgrade to Standard subscription but got a text saying I already got a subscription.
But my Standard subscription ended i april.
Can you see whats wrong?
Göran Magnusson

Posted Mar 15, 2020 in: Contact the team.
Hi. I have trouble finding contact information for those who work at Toodledo. Only way seems to be to send a ticket ...?
How can I contact someone to ask a simple question?

/Göran
Göran Magnusson

Posted Jan 27, 2019 in: Add tasks via Email
Posted by J-O-D:
I don't think e-mailing task is such a basic feature - yes, some tools have it on Free plan, some on premium. However, going form Standard to Plus just because of the e-mailing is not worth it, while I have been testing possibilities, when e-mailing tasks from a single e-mail address, you can use IFTTT Email channel. Downside: You cannot add too much parameters to the task created via IFTTT. But for me it worked, as I am sending tasks just with notes and reviewing them later on the web.

If e-mailing with full syntax capabilities is a must have for you and Plus too much, then you probably should look for some different tool.

Thank you for the answer J-O-D.
If i´m on the computer I can just copy paste instead, but its handy to send task via e-mail when i´m on the phone.
Ok, I have some thinking to do then.
Göran Magnusson

Posted Jan 26, 2019 in: Add tasks via Email
Maybe prenumeration Plus is the same thing as Silver that I have today, but the prising is a big difference. 4,99 a month is crazy.
Hope it changes so i can use it with standard subscription because add task via e-mail is a must have for me.
Göran Magnusson

Posted Jan 26, 2019 in: Add tasks via Email
Today I saw that prenumeration plus is needed in the future to be able to Add tasks via Email. Wouldn't it be good if such a thing could be done from the standard version because it is such a basic thing? Maybe even that it could be done from the free version? I have been using Toodledo for several years and now dropped out when there would be so many changes but then I changed back today again because Toodledo is so flexible and I can set it up as I want. So ... I started putting back my settings and all the actions. But then when I was done I looked again at what is included in the different packages and looked to my horror that it would not be possible to Add tasks via Email any more. Is this something that plans to change?
Göran Magnusson

Posted Aug 03, 2018 in: Assign more Context to the same task
Score: 1
If you only need 1 context for each task?
Use context.

If you need multiple context for each task?
Use tags.