ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by lefflerster"
lefflerster

Posted Jul 04, 2019 in: Pocket To-Do List Problem
Score: 0
Using printable booklet works fine on my home HP printer, but at work the tasks don't print out, only the stars checkboxes and the headers. At work I've tried two different LexMark printers. The preview looks perfect, but the final printout is missing the tasks. Anyone see this or know how to contact the third party provider?

Having a To-Do list that I can carry and consult away from the computer is a great feature. Why doesn't it print with a LexMark printer?
lefflerster

Posted Jul 02, 2019 in: Printing Not Complete
Using printable booklet works fine on my HP printer, but at work the tasks don't print out, only the stars checkboxes and the headers. At work I've tried two different LexMark printers. The preview looks perfect, but the final printout is missing the tasks. Anyone see this or know how to contact the third party provider?
lefflerster

Hi, all,
I figured it out......duh....

Be nice if a default choice lets you find a specific text in either the Task or the Notes.

Is there a way to do this without creating and modifying a memorized search and then saving it?

TIA
Mark
lefflerster

Where is the search function in the mobile app running on the iPod touch? Is it possible to search notes as well as tasks?

Sign me
Puzzled,
Mark
lefflerster

Posted Aug 08, 2013 in: Print Notes in Booklet - please!
Jake,
Thank you for the quick reply. Hopefully, the sooner, the better.

And thanks for a great product that I use every day!

Mark
lefflerster

Posted Aug 07, 2013 in: Print Notes in Booklet - please!
The downloaded booklet is fantastic, but it's missing notes. Can an option be added to print notes in the booklet?

TIA
Mark (an almost happy user)
lefflerster

Wow! What a quick reply. It's interesting that you write that "Apple does not provide any way of purchasing older OS 2.21 compatible versions". Shouldn't you, as the software vendor, be able to sell any version you want? What happened to a free market economy?

I've seen horror stories posted on the Apple support website - look at the topic "ipod touch 3.0 update killed my ipod" for an example. Really scary tales of systems dying, data being lost, existing apps breaking, syncs no longer happening. Not being able to restore. Yikes!

I'm a new touch owner and am not ready for that possibility, but I appreciate your sharing your experience.

Mark
lefflerster

I don't want to upgrade my touch to OS 3.0 having read numerous horror stories about the Apple upgrade. Is there any way to purchase the latest 2.2.1 compatible product?

Thank you in advance.
Mark Leffler